cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile website

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Is it just my devices or does anyone else have the website page freeze when you touch on a subject. ie: "see our plans" or "let's get started". Either the whole page freezes, takes over a minute to load, have to open it in a new tab or I have to close the website and start again and hope I don't have to start again...just wait. The vast majority of the time this is the case. It doesn't give you confidence in switching to pm if the website frustrates you before you have a chance to review the plans etc....you can't make an informed decision if you can't access the information. This seems to be the only online part of pm that's glitchy I have no other problems accessing my account, community etc....

9 REPLIES 9

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

Being that I am technology-challenged how do go into incognito/privacy mode?

In chrome the 3 buttons at the top then new ingognito tab

C'est la vie. That's a price I'm willing to pay.

@darlicious hi yes the site is very finicky, best to use it durring off peak hours also if you try too many times you will get the boot for an hour or so but yes most off us have issues using it I guess thats the price we pay for a cheaper service  Smiley Happy

Google chrome....i erase my search history regularly as well. The same thing happens very occasionally on other sites but pm's site it's pretty constant.

@darlicious wrote:

Which browser are you using?

You could also search it. Smiley Happy

@darlicious wrote:

Browser/cache clear but what's incognito mode?

Also known as private mode.

Incognito mode will erase your browsing and search history once you end your Incognito session.

Browser/cache clear but what's incognito mode?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Is it just my devices or does anyone else have the website page freeze when you touch on a subject. ie: "see our plans" or "let's get started". Either the whole page freezes, takes over a minute to load, have to open it in a new tab or I have to close the website and start again and hope I don't have to start again...just wait. The vast majority of the time this is the case. It doesn't give you confidence in switching to pm if the website frustrates you before you have a chance to review the plans etc....you can't make an informed decision if you can't access the information. This seems to be the only online part of pm that's glitchy I have no other problems accessing my account, community etc....

Try clearing your browser cache/cookies. You can also retry using incognito mode.

Also be sure to restart your devices periodically.

Need Help? Let's chat.