cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile old and new password. Can't remember old password. What to do?

poohbear68
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't remember my old password in order to save a new one and I have been locked out of Public Mobile for 24 hours and wonder how to get back in.  They said that I tried too many times.

38 REPLIES 38

poohbear68

I am locked out again trying a new password.  I don't know what to do.  I am trying to do a new password  but I am locked out overnight.  I had to go to bed and could not stay awake for the response.  So now  I can't remember the old password to reset a new one.  Could you please help me.  

@poohbear68 wrote:

I had an email with a link to click to change my password but when I just did that it said that my time had expired and try again.  How do I try again.  I might be locked out again if I try too many times.  

Did you open a ticket yet? 

poohbear68

I had an email with a link to click to change my password but when I just did that it said that my time had expired and try again.  How do I try again.  I might be locked out again if I try too many times.  

poohbear68

I am still locked out of Public Mobile for over 2 days so how can I do my password when it won't be accepted?   And I don't know how to find out my old and new passwords.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

if you tried your password reset  or forgot your security question and it does not work you may need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@poohbear68 :If that don't work, wait an hour or more try again, if that don't work click the white button at bottom right or click the envelope button at top right to contact the Moderator Team.

@poohbear68 wrote:

I can't remember my old password in order to save a new one and I have been locked out of Public Mobile for 24 hours and wonder how to get back in.  They said that I tried too many times.

To my knowledge, the lockout should only be one hour, but if you're not in a hurry, I would wait the 24 hours and then try the reset password option again at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/.

If that doesn't work or if you need to get into your account sooner, please go to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and type in "forgot security question answer". 

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@poohbear68 :Push the forgot password button.

Need Help? Let's chat.