cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional Codes

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Today, in self serve, I noticed that there's a thing that wasn't here last time I signed into self serve, promotions?  There's a field to enter a promotional code if you have one.

gJ7nDwc

It's located on the page that shows current plan and addons, at the bottom.  Anyone know what this is for and if there's any to enter?  😄

6 REPLIES 6

@Cichy666 

Members are not allowed to post referral codes. Sorry.

rehub_k
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, can anyone tell me where to find these "codes" or can give me anyone. 

@SomeFriend wrote:

Today, in self serve, I noticed that there's a thing that wasn't here last time I signed into self serve, promotions?  There's a field to enter a promotional code if you have one.

gJ7nDwc

It's located on the page that shows current plan and addons, at the bottom.  Anyone know what this is for and if there's any to enter?  😄

@SomeFriend wrote:

gJ7nDwc

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Interesting...  it just randomly showed up, I wonder if a promo code for existing customers will randomly show up too! haha

@slash407 wrote:

srry to burst ur bubble but i dont think its anything, just the site getting adjusted. Theres was also a "article" button that appeared but will be removed soon

The Start Article button is something that has always been around for a very long time, but only available to certain users.  It's used to create Knowledge Base articles, but only people acting on behalf of Public Mobile can use this feature and post such articles.  It shouldn't be showing for regular users.

As for the promotional codes, that isn't disappearing any time soon.  This did not show up in self-serve by accident.  It is there literally for promotional purposes such as bonuses included with plans.  Some information is available here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/apply-a-promo-when-activating-your-plan

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@SomeFriend wrote:

gJ7nDwc

Could be for new plan promos like free data or discounts for new activations.  Have to wait and see. They haven't used it yet.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@SomeFriend wrote:

gJ7nDwc

Good question!! Let the time tell us the good news!Smiley Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.