cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with features and billing payments on my cell and account as well not impressed no way to M

Liajazz777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

please contact me huge issues affecting my business company ASAP please

SINCERELY Lia Selmani #226 *** **** I just reffered my ex to you and if this issue with my billing n my cell features is not CORECTED ASAP MA'AM I'M ALREADY LOOKING CLIENT .PLEASE THANK YOU .LIA SELMANI  ********@hotmail.com 

10 REPLIES 10

@Liajazz777 Once you have got your phone working again I suggest you read through these two posts for ideas on ensuring you are never without phone service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

Hang in there. I'm sure the moderators will be able to help. 🙏

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Liajazz777 what phone (brand and model) are you using?  You can turn outbound Caller ID on or off in your phone app's settings, similar to this:

Screenshot_20171212-101415.jpg

Hide Number will dial with an unknown number, which is what you are seeing now.  Show Number will show your number.  And Network Default should be to show the number as well.  Please try Show Number, if you can find this setting in your phone app's settings.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Liajazz777

Please respond to the private message that I sent you 🙂

I'd be more than happy help! 

Thank you, 

Annie 

Liajazz777

THX hun I'm SO VERY VERY GRATEFUL 😊

Liajazz777

ive only been with Public Mobile 3 weeks .when I picked package IT SURE AS HECK DID NOT SAY CELL # WILL SHOW UNKNOWN #..Sweety oh my goodness I own a cleaning company in on front page Google ...im a,single mother 1,ANGEL special needs 24/7 CARE daughter and I've lost so many customers because they won't TRUST an unknown number so won't take my calls or request for job quests sweety .I NEVER asked for feature cell # unlisted or any of that .I NEED to fix ASAP to please if u know how I'm mot good with technology n I'm MENTAL health so easy simple words PRETTY please what where to go yo change feature to have my cell number show when I call people ALWAYS NEVER unlist unknown#ANYMORE,also I'm direct deposit every month and I owe q2 $ on December 27TH although I PAYED 20$to bill 2day so I NEED public mobile notified, but how NOT YO GO INTO MY bank account this month please😣😣😣

R47
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What exactly is the problem you're having?

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry for the inconvenience @Liajazz777, but unfortunately, there is nothing we can do until a Moderator gets back to you. You should be able to hear back from them soon.

@Liajazz777, we understand that you are frustrated and this is affecting your business.  You will have to wait until a Moderator gets back to you.  They take cases on a first come furst served basis so there is likely some people infront of you, just like when you call a call centre and hear you are number 17 in line.  The moderators will get back to you when you are at the front of the line.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Liajazz777

ma'am I NEED an asap answer I did try that I tryed,everything I received no answer ..PLEASE,I'M FED RIGHT UP .MAY I PLEASE,HAVE A ANSWER TBANK UOU

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Liajazz777, please don't publish personal data on this public forum.  For your account issues, you should contact a moderator for help. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.