cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with making call

Salimcanada
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I contact moderator since I have problems since yesterday. Can’t make any call even though I have provinces wide calling asking for every call is long distance & asking for add on. I can’t even make a call at home.

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Llyr wrote:

You can contact the moderator through the following link

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

@Llyr sure, they could.  However, the last reply in this thread prior to yours was 1) the original poster replying that things were working now, and 2) dated last November--so even if they hadn't already told us it's working, you could safely assume they had either resolved it or moved on.  There's no need to offer suggestions to an 8-month old problem.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Llyr

Salimcanada

It’s just started working now. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

EVERYONE AFFECTED:  I just heard from the moderators that this was an outage and should be resolved now.  Could you please try again?  If still not working, try rebooting your phone and test again

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nimana123 wrote:

But i  can send texts 

Yes, the outage only impacts outgoing calls. Incoming/Outgoing texts are fine, incoming calls are also fine.

Nimana123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

But i  can send texts 

bgrewall

Having same problem since yest. Located in GTA

closng

@Nimana123,

Everyone is experiencing the same problem.

Nimana123

I have same problem . Plz help

closng

Hi @Salimcanada,

This is a network wide outage, not just for you. Unfortunately, there is no estimates on when it will be fixed at the moment.

Need Help? Let's chat.