cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with SelfServe?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

It's Tuesday at about 10:10 am EST.  Been trying to login to Self Serve for last 15 minutes.  Any know errors?  I'm getting the following.  I don't get to the login screen.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

7 REPLIES 7

Ghaiso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there 

My number got disconnected even though I had AutoPay activated.

I am trying to create Self Serve account but it’s not recognizing my PublicMobile number.

Please help

yyzguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The self-service site has been very slow - today in particular. Took about 3 minutes to show the "next page" of the usage details.

I was able to login with mobile as well.  Microsoft Edge Windows10 Mobile Fast Ring

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Wa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

yes it is working now

Just started working for me now.  Thanks for checking guys 🙂

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I'm able to login no problem safari iOS 10.2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I just checked and I am getting the same message as well so site must be down

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.