cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private Message for Moderators

alyssamochi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys! i have an issue with number porting and i want to have it solved as soon as possible.

Ive been trying to reach a moderator and sent a private message but I am not getting any resposnse. Can someone help or explain to me the turn around time when you contact a moderator...

Thank you. 

9 REPLIES 9

@alyssamochi wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@alyssamochi wrote:

Hi guys! i have an issue with number porting and i want to have it solved as soon as possible.

Ive been trying to reach a moderator and sent a private message but I am not getting any resposnse. Can someone help or explain to me the turn around time when you contact a moderator...

Thank you. 

Unfortunately...it could take up to 48 hours for a response...usually less. Good luck.Be patient !

Ive been waiting more than 48 hours but it seems that no one is around... 

Is there any other way i can reach moderators?

Is the customer service always like this?

No usually there is an answer in 48 hours..but there is a problem today for some customers..so many more messages..they will come to you.

alyssamochi

@hairbag1 wrote:

@alyssamochi wrote:

Thank you. 

Unfortunately...it could take up to 48 hours for a response...usually less. Good luck.Be patient !

Ive been waiting more than 48 hours but it seems that no one is around... 

Is there any other way i can reach moderators?

Is the customer service always like this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alyssamochi  - When you log into your self serve portal, does it show that you have the $15 plan (unl text + 100 minutes)?  If not, your account set up is messed up.  I would follow up with the moderators when they get back to you.

Don't worry, they WILL take care of you.

alyssamochi

the old sim from freedom mobile stopped working. 

alyssamochi

Over the weekend, i ported my number from Freedom mobile and it says successful. But now its already Monday and still it's not ported. I have the following issues:

1. Number wasnt ported despite the fact that it says successful. My Freedom number acccount is already de activated less than an hour after porting but its still not transferred to Public Mobile

2, Also i got the $15 plan but it keeps on sending text that i Dont have text plan. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alyssamochi  your old sim should work until the port completes. I would use that till it is completed or until you receive a call from the telus porting team on the alternat number you provided

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@alyssamochi wrote:

Thank you. 

@alyssamochi  What is the problem with the port? Maybe we can help.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@alyssamochi wrote:

Thank you. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@alyssamochi wrote:

Thank you. 

The waiting time is usually few hours to 2 days...patience they will help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.