cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid voucher

Trev2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I bought a prepaid voucher for 40 dollars today and when I try to add it to my phone it says not accepted or invalid

How can I fix this the store I bought it from won't do anything

5 REPLIES 5

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@PM3HM wrote:

I am having the same problem.  I bought 4 x $5 vouchers on Thursday morning around 8am.  It's been over 48 hours and none of the vouchers or PIN #'s are working.  I messaged the Mod yesterday with a picture of my receipt, voucher and PIN #'s and haven't had a response yet either. 

BTW, this is my 4th major problem with PM in 1.5 months.  I lost service 2 times, I lost my balance, I got locked out of my account 3 times for no reason.  All this aggravation in 6 weeks. 

That must be quite frustrating to have so many issues in a few short weeks.  The moderators seem to be taking a lot longer to reply than normal due to a bit of a backlog, so looks like you'll have to be patient.   Hopefully, it won't be long before you hear from them.

PM3HM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same problem.  I bought 4 x $5 vouchers on Thursday morning around 8am.  It's been over 48 hours and none of the vouchers or PIN #'s are working.  I messaged the Mod yesterday with a picture of my receipt, voucher and PIN #'s and haven't had a response yet either. 

BTW, this is my 4th major problem with PM in 1.5 months.  I lost service 2 times, I lost my balance, I got locked out of my account 3 times for no reason.  All this aggravation in 6 weeks. 

cargo22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

try entering the pin number instead of the actual voucher number

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Trev2019 wrote:

Hi I bought a prepaid voucher for 40 dollars today and when I try to add it to my phone it says not accepted or invalid

Have you tried dialing *611 & entering the PIN over your phone? Or tried with your browser in private or incognito mode?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Trev2019 wrote:

@Trev2019  PM is having problems processing vouchers within their system. You need to message the moderator your PIN or attach a copy of the receipt and they will activated from their end.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.