cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive balance transfer to another PM account or refund?

Hehynick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have a positive balance on my account and I'd like to know if it possible to transfer it to another PM account or get a refund? 

4 REPLIES 4

Balance transfer to a different account is not something that Public Mobile offficially offers.  The only carrier that I know that currently does is Freedom Mobile, and that's only for their prepaid customers.

You can certainly try and ask but your level of success will be based on a case-by-case scenario, and a favorable result will be purely for goodwill.

Hehynick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ill try my luck thanks!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hehynick wrote:

Hi, I have a positive balance on my account and I'd like to know if it possible to transfer it to another PM account or get a refund? 

PM service is prepaid.  There is no refund for prepaid service in Canada prepaid providers.  You may send a private message to moderator to try your luck.  There is no guarantee.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

PM has a no refund type of business model. You may be able to transfer any surplus funds, but you'll need to message a moderator for that process. Good luck and Happy New Year.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• If you don’t need to share personal or account information, just tag @Moderator_Team to your thread and they’ll show up. Just like that.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.