cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting of sim

Abhisar96
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to port my number but i first started process for bell but that canceled but now when i am trying to change it is asking to cancel first one with bell how to do it

14 REPLIES 14

@Abhisar96 wrote:

Actually i am with public mobile but i tried to shift it to bell it was unsuccessful after that i tried to transfer to fido i have a sim but now fido is saying i have already requested for sim port so they cant do it now i want that all port requests should ne cancelled from my number

I can easily imagine you are still stuck. To cancel the port from PM to Bell you must call Bell. If you are too late, your number will move to Bell. Once it has moved to Bell, you would open an Fido account and request a port from your Bell account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

-message threads merged

@Abhisar96 wrote:

Actually i am with public mobile but i tried to shift it to bell it was unsuccessful after that i tried to transfer to fido i have a sim but now fido is saying i have already requested for sim port so they cant do it now i want that all port requests should ne cancelled from my number

You should be able to phone FIDO to cancel your port request with them.

@Abhisar96 wrote:

Is there any toll free no where i can contact

I"m afraid there's no phone support at PM, just contact the moderators via SIMon ? mark at the bottom of the screen and type in 'ticket' and then 'contact us'

Abhisar96

Abhisar96

Is there any toll free no where i can contact

@Abhisar96 wrote:

I want to cancel all port requests on my no how can i do that

Click on the ? mark at the bottom of the screen to submit a ticket to moderators who are the ones that can help you.

@Abhisar96 wrote:

The problem is i want to convert my sim to fido but before i have requested for bell now i want to cancel all my requests how can i do that

You cannot use the same SIM for different carriers.  You need a new SIM from whichever carrier you want to go to. 

Who are you with now and who do you want to cancel with?  Sorry, but I'm a little confused with your question.

Abhisar96

I want to cancel all port requests on my no how can i do that

Abhisar96

The problem is i want to convert my sim to fido but before i have requested for bell now i want to cancel all my requests how can i do that

@Luddite wrote:

@Abhisar96 Are you trying to port your Public Mobile number to Bell, or vice versa?

That's not quite clear here:)

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Abhisar96 Are you trying to port your Public Mobile number to Bell, or vice versa?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Abhisar96 wrote:

I want to port my number but i first started process for bell but that canceled but now when i am trying to change it is asking to cancel first one with bell how to do it

@Abhisar96  Is your account with Bell still active? If yes, best to keep using your Bell sim until the port completes and then if you want to change numbers you can do it after the port is complete.

If there is another reason you want the port cancelled then you need to submit a ticket.

Submit a Ticket

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Abhisar96If you want to port a number from Bell to Public Mobile.. the first thing is both accounts have to be ACTIVE.. once that's done.. go to your selfserve account of your Public Mobile number you want to port in. and fill out this form.

Porting number to Public MobilePorting number to Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.