cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number fro PM to PM

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Was wondering if it is possible to port a number from one PM account  to another PM account. 

The reason I ask is because there are many great deals for new accounts but no so for existing PM customers.😳

7 REPLIES 7

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

You can change plan any time. For instance, now have only $25 dollars 30 days plan for 1G data, unlimit Canada wide talk and unlimit text message include international text message.That is great deal that I've ever seen!

ExtraSlow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@mh1983 wrote:

I would argue there are a lot of great deals for existing customers. When you sign in to self serve, you'll see a bunch of new "special promo" entries.

Yep, that's a great feature.  Unlike the other carriers that hide promotions from current customers, PM seems to be really nicely upfront about it.  That's refreshing.  

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

as a existing customer, you still can change your plan on the next renewal to those special offers.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would argue there are a lot of great deals for existing customers. When you sign in to self serve, you'll see a bunch of new "special promo" entries. I just switched to $25 a month for unlimited Canada-wide talk/text, 500 mb data (+ 500 mb bonus with auto pay). You won't find a better deal from other Canadian carriers.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Milk wrote:

Was wondering if it is possible to port a number from one PM account  to another PM account. 

The reason I ask is because there are many great deals for new accounts but no so for existing PM customers.😳

Porting a number is from one carrier to a different carrier.

You could port out the number, activate a new PM number, then port it back in. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Milk wrote:

No you can't.

But you can change to these current promo offers as a current customer.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Milk 

Sorry, not possilbe.  

Only way to keep number is to port out to another service and then port back in afterwards.  That is a hassle and will increase costs.  

Need Help? Let's chat.