cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Number to Lucky Mobile

Got2be
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have switched services to port my number Lucky Mobile. 

Please can you unlock my account so I can login to topup the acount to port the number?

I have been waiting almost a day now and have messaged the moderators twice.

5 REPLIES 5

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bobocel1 Yes you can. Are you trying to port out of Public Mobile and move to another provider, or port in from your old one  ?

Bobocel1

Can I port my number 

@Got2be wrote:

I can't log into my self serve portal because it got locked out. When trying to reset the password it says to contact Public mobile. 

You will have to wait for them to respond to you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Got2be

I can't log into my self serve portal because it got locked out. When trying to reset the password it says to contact Public mobile. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Got2be wrote:

I have switched services to port my number Lucky Mobile. 

Please can you unlock my account so I can login to topup the acount to port the number?

I have been waiting almost a day now and have messaged the moderators twice.

When you say unlock your account what do you mean?  Is your account suspended or you can't login to your self serve?  Have you tried the forgot password link?  Current wait times from Moderators is 48-72 hours.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.