cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Koodo postpaid number

gregthesailor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Requesting assistance to port a Koodo postpaid number to new Public Mobile account - Oct. 6, 2020. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@larainkorea wrote:

I am having the same problem, but I opened a ticket and got the message that it would be 48 hours. After 3 days I opened another ticket because I couldn't figure out how to find info on the first ticket. It is now going on 5 days and I have heard nothing.

Have you looked at the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the moderator?

larainkorea

I am having the same problem, but I opened a ticket and got the message that it would be 48 hours. After 3 days I opened another ticket because I couldn't figure out how to find info on the first ticket. It is now going on 5 days and I have heard nothing.

gregthesailor

Thanks for the direct link to the moderator.

gregthesailor

Thank you.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Click the question mark for the chat bot.

Type "port request"

Follow the steps

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@gregthesailor wrote:

Requesting assistance to port a Koodo postpaid number to new Public Mobile account - Oct. 6, 2020. Thanks.

Use either link below and type in port request.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.