cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting From Bell - Need to Cancel - It did not work

GBS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can’t get anyone to respond to me. Need to cancel porting help! Can anyone help?!?!?!?!? 

3 REPLIES 3

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GBS, if it's been a couple days then yes I suggest contacting the MODS to re-submit the port.  However if it's less than 2 days then give it a bit more time.  Generally a completed port should only take about an hour or less, but sometimes it can take longer.  I noticed through Bell it typically takes longer (just my personal experience), or sometimes you'll be able to do everything on your PM service, and then on your Bell line you can only make calls and nothing else.  If that's the case then again, just give it a little bit of time.  If you're porting from a landline to a cell phone then generally this takes much longer for the port to complete, typically a few days (again from my personal experiences).

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@GBS wrote:

Can’t get anyone to respond to me. Need to cancel porting help! Can anyone help?!?!?!?!? 

When did you try and do the port?  If it is a stuck port your Bell SIM is probably still working.  You can message the moderators but not sure if they can cancel it if it is in process.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

1. After you privately message our Moderator Team about a question that requires you to verify that you are the account owner, the support team will reply with a unique link to a secure online form.
    2. You will need to provide either your Public Mobile
      1. Self-Serve username and password, or
      2. Phone number and 5 digit verification code that you’ll receive to the number provided
    3. If you are unable to verify using the options above, the Moderator Team will share an alternative option they have available for you.
    4. After you’ve provided the information, please reply to the existing private message thread you have with the Moderator Team, and they will provide you with full support.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes only moderators can help. Send them 1 private message and they will reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.