cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port already done but i still don't have service

jigsatics
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I activated my account late last night. I was porting a Telus number. I got to the last part where you enter the credit card information and subscribe to autopay. When I finished, it was showing the activating message for at least 3 minutes and then it displayed a message that something went wrong. I tried logging in using the email that i set up on the first step,  it didn't work. I tried forget password, it said the email does not exist. I tried the activation process once again, but now it says invalid sim.

This morning, the number ported successfully but i still dont have service. Still cannot login to my account. 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jigsatics wrote:

Hi,

I activated my account late last night. I was porting a Telus number. I got to the last part where you enter the credit card information and subscribe to autopay. When I finished, it was showing the activating message for at least 3 minutes and then it displayed a message that something went wrong. I tried logging in using the email that i set up on the first step,  it didn't work. I tried forget password, it said the email does not exist. I tried the activation process once again, but now it says invalid sim.

This morning, the number ported successfully but i still dont have service. Still cannot login to my account. 

Can you run through selfserve.publicmobile.ca ?

If so then you could try a couple things.

mattsasha3193

Turn your phone off and on. As a second option you could try resetting the network settings

jigsatics

Yeah, I saw that I have a pending charge from Public Mobile. When you say restart your phone, do you mean turning on and off only? Or is it a factory reset?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@jigsatics  start with restarting your phone!  If it was successful they charged your credit card right?  If you can't get it to work you'll need to message the moderator_team by clicking on the question mark on the right hand side of the page 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.