cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please unlock my phone

lucnbernier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am traveling abroad and I need my phone unlocked asap please.

IMEI xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Samsung Galaxy A5 2017

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Audit13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You may need able to get the unlock code in a few minutes by using the Samsung chat feature on the Samsung Canada website.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can also try unlockmydevice.ca

There is a fee to pay depending on phone brand, carrier and model of the phone. They will email you the unlock code with instructions.

However, since devices are to be unlocked free of charge effective December 1, 2017 as mandated by the CRTC, the best way is to first contact your carrier that the phone is locked to and asked them to provide you with the unlock code.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You should also remove your IMEI from the community just in case!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lucnbernier, which carrier supplied this phone.  Generally, it's easiest to go right back to the source for unlocking.  I think that Public Mobile will be able to unlock Telus and Koodo phones.  If your phone is from the Telus family, you will need to send a private message to the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.