cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please remove account from lost mode.

Genetjoshua
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my account is set to lost mode after I lost my phone, I changed my sim but it's still set to lost mode. Can a forum moderator please remove it from lost mode to active.

My phone number is xxx

And my email is xxx

Edit by. Mimmo

9 REPLIES 9

@Genetjoshua wrote:

Yes ,can you put it back or I have to do it .If so how?

You must have put it to Lost mode yourself when you misplaced your phone. Now you'll do the same  process...only Resume service. (If you also removed credit card before now is a good time to put it back so you can get the autopay benefit.)

The instructions provided by @Anonymous and others can be your step-by-step guide to success.

Good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Genetjoshua wrote:

We are fellow customers. We can't do this for you. This is a hands-on, self-serve kinda place. Log into your My Account and click Plans & Add-ons and click Lost/Stolen and click Resume. Restart phone.

Genetjoshua
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Genetjoshua wrote:

Hi my account is set to lost mode after I lost my phone, I changed my sim but it's still set to lost mode. Can a forum moderator please remove it from lost mode to active.

My phone number is xxx

And my email is xxx

Edit by. Mimmo

@Genetjoshua  Since you set it to lost, then do the reverse to set it to found. Same option.

Edit: Since you registered your account here 10 minutes ago I'm assuming that you set your phone to lost on your own via selfserve and not via moderato's help, correct?

@mimmo wrote:

@Genetjoshua login to selfserve click plans then click lost stolen then click the lost stolen button. That should remove the mode. 

@Genetjoshua 

Warning: This is a public forum for your safety please edit your post  (3 dot top right) and remove your personal information.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You probably should remove your number and email since this is a public forum. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Hi you are on a public forum pease remove your private info click the 3 dots top right corner click edit post 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Genetjoshua login to selfserve click plans then click lost stolen then click the lost stolen button. That should remove the mode. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Genetjoshua wrote:

My phone number is xxxxxxxxxx

And my email is xxxxxxxxx

When you go into your self-serve and click on Plans & Add-ons up top and then Lost/Stolen below...do you see a Resume button? If so then click it to try to reactivate. Then restart the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.