cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me locked out of email accoubt

Twoson15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to pay my phone and when I try to click forgot password and enter my email it tells me to seek help on public mobile help

Email me xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com 

Thank you.. I've been without a phone for over a week this sucks

6 REPLIES 6

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Twoson15 Is this your first renewal since activating at a store? If so, and not already done, you must create a self-serve account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Anonymous wrote:

You can use the 611 service to make a payment. If you have a pre-registered payment card you can use that. Or you can buy vouchers in stores or online.

@Twoson15 This should be first things you should try to renew your account before contacting the mod team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Twoson15 wrote:

I'm trying to pay my phone and when I try to click forgot password and enter my email it tells me to seek help on public mobile help

Email me xxxxxxxxxx

You can use the 611 service to make a payment. If you have a pre-registered payment card you can use that. Or you can buy vouchers in stores or online.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your email by clicking on the three dots.  Try using a different browser and incognito mode. Also clear your cache and cookies then then reboot.

You could purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com to make a payment

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Twoson15 you have to contact the moderator use this private message link to contact them directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The moderators are customer service here. 

In the meantime try using 611 from anther phone to pay your bill see 611 usage link here. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

@Twoson15 wrote:

Email me xxxx 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire
@Twoson15 wrote:

Email me xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com 

@Twoson15 Best to submit a ticket for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.