cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help

roykwon20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my first public mobile sim card a few days ago and porting the number from bell was also successful. However, when i activated my other public mobile simcard with a different account, and tried porting number from bell, it messed everything up and switched up my first ported public mobile number and the second number i tried to port(for example, when i call the number i tried to port today, the phone that i ported a couple days ago rings even though i used 2 separate accounts for the 2 sims). Now when i try calling the 1st public mobile ported number, it says number not in service.  

Please help resolve this issue  thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

@gblackma wrote:

Well then I don't think so, since the @roykwon20  said that 2 separate accounts had been opened in the original post. As to wether an alias was used to create on of them, we don't know that.

@CannonFodder wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@roykwon20 , I think @CannonFodder may be asking about a single email on your Bell shared account.

Actually, no, I was asking about using a single email address for two separate PM accounts, since someone else on these forums had an issue with that very thing, IIRC, just yesterday, or the day before.

Yeah, the OP did say, afterward, that it was two separate email addresses, for two separate accounts. I was just correcting your thinking that I was asking about the Bell accounts.

You may recall, there was someone else on here, that was having a big problem accessing one of their accounts, because, IIRC, he had used the same email address for both his & his wife's accounts? That's the sort of thing that I THOUGHT might be happenin' here, although that seemed rather unlikely, given the OP's particular issue.

Well then I don't think so, since the @roykwon20  said that 2 separate accounts had been opened in the original post. As to wether an alias was used to create on of them, we don't know that.

@CannonFodder wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@roykwon20 , I think @CannonFodder may be asking about a single email on your Bell shared account.

Actually, no, I was asking about using a single email address for two separate PM accounts, since someone else on these forums had an issue with that very thing, IIRC, just yesterday, or the day before.

@geopublic wrote:

@roykwon20 wrote:

I activated my first public mobile sim card a few days ago and porting the number from bell was also successful. However, when i activated my other public mobile simcard with a different account, and tried porting number from bell, it messed everything up and switched up my first ported public mobile number and the second number i tried to port(for example, when i call the number i tried to port today, the phone that i ported a couple days ago rings even though i used 2 separate accounts for the 2 sims). Now when i try calling the 1st public mobile ported number, it says number not in service.  

@roykwon20  Are you sure you were accessing the correct selfserve account when you initiated the second port. From what you described it sounds like you were accessing the your first account when initiating port# 2.

Yeah, THAT sounds kinda likely..... I mean, how does one phone, that has already been properly set up & working, end up ringing when you call the 2nd phone's number.... makes no sense. I'm thinking this is definitely a job for a Moderator to sort out.

@gblackma wrote:

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@roykwon20 I have seen this error reported before. As suggested, if not yet done, send a ticket then contact the Telus porting team immediately. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@roykwon20 wrote:

@roykwon20  Are you sure you were accessing the correct selfserve account when you initiated the second port. From what you described it sounds like you were accessing the your first account when initiating port# 2.

@roykwon20 , I think @CannonFodder may be asking about a single email on your Bell shared account. Did you contact Telus or a moderator @roykwon20 ?

@roykwon20 wrote:

no i used different emails.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator.  Click on the question mark on the bottom right.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   ->Click on Chat with Simon  on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me

roykwon20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

no i used different emails.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

Although I don't THINK it could have this kind of effect, just out of curiosity, you DIDN'T use the same email address for both accounts, did you?

Need Help? Let's chat.