Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan suspended after auto pay and second payment

Rxshawn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

@Rxshawn 

Moderator wait times are 1-2 days.  As you wait, you can try a couple of tricks to reset or restart your plan.  

Might want to try two tricks that might re-activate/reset your plan:
1.  Report your phone lost/stolen in self service account.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login.  Report your phone found.
2.  Manually add $1 into your balance. 
These actions sometimes will reset your SIM/re-activate account. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rxshawn wrote:

No can’t make calls and used a different card to be sure for second additional payment.  I put in a different carrier SIM in this phone just to make sure it wasn’t the phone.  Not good because my kids were tying to get a hold of me after school sports to be picked up.

In that case, notify PM of the issue so that they can check your account. To contact Public Mobile click here.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Rxshawn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No can’t make calls and used a different card to be sure for second additional payment.  I put in a different carrier SIM in this phone just to make sure it wasn’t the phone.  Not good because my kids were tying to get a hold of me after school sports to be picked up.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you still able to make phone calls? If you log in the day before your new billing cycle you will often see this message. It's misleading but if you can make calls even with this message you should be fine.

Need Help? Let's chat.