cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan says expired

Sugareek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So earlier this morning around 6am i woke uo to my phone not working. My plan was suppose to auto renew overnight. I checked my CC and the funds were taken from my account and my public mobile account said active- which was weird so i tryed some of the tips like reprting the phone stolen and then found in a few min/ turning phone on and off and adding a extra $10 dollars just to see if it will reset it. Nothing worked except now after i did the lost/phone says plan expired. How long does it take for mods to reply?? Its been like 12 hours now this is such a inconvience i have auto renewal. Ugh and i leave for the long weekend tomorrow morning. 

9 REPLIES 9

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So much for that idea then. Hopefully you'll hear back with some good news soon!

Sugareek

Could be that! I hope not though 😞 

edit: nope the plan i ghave is still available

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just a thought... Could it be that you were on a plan that is no longer offered and when you tried the lost/stolen phone trick it blocked access to your previous plan?

@Sugareek wrote:

I added a extra $10 incase that was the issue and now just says i have 10 balance

No button to reactivate your service? The waiting time for moderator is usually up to 2 days...Good luck.

Sugareek

I added a extra $10 incase that was the issue and now just says i have 10 balance

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sugareek Maybe you can try sent another message to MOD,because you will go vocation.

bchow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same issue. I switched my plan to the $25 plan. I have auto pay set up. They did charged my credit card but not enough to cover the $25 plan on top of my 3 referrans ($6 + $2 for auto pay). I had to pay the remainder from my credit card manually then it re-activated my account. Seems like the system could not do the match accurately. Therefore, you should login to Self Service and check while waiting for an moderator to get back to you. Link below:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Sugareek

Yes they took the money, i messaged the mods in the morning. Hopefully i get a response soon 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I had the same thing happen to me last month.  On your renewal date it should be changed back to active.  Do you have autopay setup ?  If you do, check your credit card activity.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator. Y ou can send them a private message here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.