cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Plan renewal

Good one Felix about the sandwich comment!  That's great!

Thanks, Ross is a trip, good thing I have a 6 yr old daughter,. patience comes naturally, lol

Mayor / Maire

And the award for most pointless discussion of the day goes to.... <drum roll please....>:  THIS THREAD!  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Felixbthe1 @Hi don’t you think you should give it a rest I think he is ignoring you

I am done, cheers

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Thank you Town Hero, I purchased an airtime voucher at London Drugs in Nanaimo,BC here on Vancouver Island, happy camper now Smiley Happy

@Felixbthe1, please do not mark your own posts as solutions.  This is not fair to other members as these statistics may be used to determine community rewards 

@Felixbthe1  you must be the type who has to get the last word I guess you got it

And the most most pointless post award goes to you and your opinion which means jack **bleep** to me 

@srlawren wrote:

And the award for most pointless discussion of the day goes to.... <drum roll please....>:  THIS THREAD!  

@srlawren wrote:

being so pointless and all

@srlawren wrote:

Yep, when I am right I get the last word in, have a great day

@iliketotalk wrote:

@Felixbthe1  you must be the type who has to get the last word I guess you got it