cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renewal

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi I can't renew my plan, my credit card had a possible fraud alert so that card was cancelled and now I have a new card but it will not accept my new card when I fill in the new credit card details, help please, i need phone, I'am on auto pay

28 REPLIES 28

Felixbthe1

Yep, when I am right I get the last word in, have a great day

@iliketotalk wrote:

@Felixbthe1  you must be the type who has to get the last word I guess you got it

Felixbthe1

And the most most pointless post award goes to you and your opinion which means jack **bleep** to me 

@srlawren wrote:

And the award for most pointless discussion of the day goes to.... <drum roll please....>:  THIS THREAD!  

@srlawren wrote:

And the award for most pointless discussion of the day goes to.... <drum roll please....>:  THIS THREAD!  

being so pointless and all

@srlawren wrote:

@Felixbthe1  you must be the type who has to get the last word I guess you got it

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Thank you Town Hero, I purchased an airtime voucher at London Drugs in Nanaimo,BC here on Vancouver Island, happy camper now 🙂

@Felixbthe1, please do not mark your own posts as solutions.  This is not fair to other members as these statistics may be used to determine community rewards 

Felixbthe1

I am done, cheers

@Felixbthe1 @Hi don’t you think you should give it a rest I think he is ignoring you

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Felixbthe1

Thanks, Ross is a trip, good thing I have a 6 yr old daughter,. patience comes naturally, lol

bravo_md

Good one Felix about the sandwich comment!  That's great!

@bravo_md yea I should I guess it's my fault lol

bravo_md

Give it a rest guys.  Enough already!   You should know better Ross.

Felixbthe1

@Dunkman wrote:

@Felixbthe1 

Just to let you know...  moderators are taking 1-2 days to respond these days.  Hopefully, it will be quicker for you.  

Sometimes, the address has issues with postal code with billing information. Try removing / adding a space from the postal code.  If there is space in between first three digits, sometimes omit the last digit from postal code.  

If you need service right away, you could buy a payment voucher in store or online at recharge.com (beware:  service charge).  That will at least get your service going until moderators fix your issue in 1-2 days.  

Loop
Thanks, a payment voucher was exactly what I needed to get up and running, thanks D Man

Felixbthe1

That's way too long to get help from a mod, I was without a phone for 3 days!

Felixbthe1

Thanks everyone for your help 

@Dunkman wrote:

@Felixbthe1 

Just to let you know...  moderators are taking 1-2 days to respond these days.  Hopefully, it will be quicker for you.  

Sometimes, the address has issues with postal code with billing information. Try removing / adding a space from the postal code.  If there is space in between first three digits, sometimes omit the last digit from postal code.  

If you need service right away, you could buy a payment voucher in store or online at recharge.com (beware:  service charge).  That will at least get your service going until moderators fix your issue in 1-2 days.  

Felixbthe1

Thank you Town Hero, I purchased an airtime voucher at London Drugs in Nanaimo,BC here on Vancouver Island, happy camper now 🙂

@Felixbthe1 

Felixbthe1

No service, can't make calls, I tried

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Still cannot renew my plan with my new credit card, does anyone have a link to a moderator, thank you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Felixbthe1 did you try to pay on your phone*611

Felixbthe1

Still cannot renew my plan with my new credit card, does anyone have a link to a moderator, thank you.

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

I just selected replace card because remove said it would cancel my auto-pay all together. I could remove my old card and start a new auto pay plan, will my rewards from auto-pay be honored? Thanks

@Felixbthe1 If the new card was a replacement from the same bank then replace card was the correct choice. Sounds like the PM system triggered a security lock on your account so it must be cleared by the moderator. Best to contact them with updated info and they will make the change for you. In the meantime a voucher or a top-up is the way to go to get up and running.

bravo_md

Auto pay will be honored when new CC card number entered and old CC removed

Felixbthe1

Thanks, will try your suggestions

Felixbthe1

I guess it was due today cause i gotta no service

@Felixbthe1 

Website is finicky.  

Trying a different webbrowser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incongito works well.  

Make sure that the billing address is exactly the same as your credit card billing address.  

Felixbthe1

I just selected replace card because remove said it would cancel my auto-pay all together. I could remove my old card and start a new auto pay plan, will my rewards from auto-pay be honored? Thanks

bravo_md

You my to have to first remove your old CC number from autopay and then add your new number.

GR
Mayor / Maire

When Is your plan due? If it's only in a few days you can go buy a voucher at alot of retailers and put it on your account until you have the credit card sorted out!   Also when you put your address for the credit card don't put anything for app number and make sure you put the correct address as is on the card 

Need Help? Let's chat.