Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Plan renewal

@Felixbthe1 did you try to pay on your phone*611

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Still cannot renew my plan with my new credit card, does anyone have a link to a moderator, thank you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No service, can't make calls, I tried

Mayor / Maire

@Felixbthe1 

Just to let you know...  moderators are taking 1-2 days to respond these days.  Hopefully, it will be quicker for you.  

Sometimes, the address has issues with postal code with billing information. Try removing / adding a space from the postal code.  If there is space in between first three digits, sometimes omit the last digit from postal code.  

If you need service right away, you could buy a payment voucher in store or online at recharge.com (beware:  service charge).  That will at least get your service going until moderators fix your issue in 1-2 days.  

Thank you Town Hero, I purchased an airtime voucher at London Drugs in Nanaimo,BC here on Vancouver Island, happy camper now Smiley Happy

Re: Plan renewal problem solved

Thanks everyone for your help 

@Dunkman wrote:

@Felixbthe1 

Just to let you know...  moderators are taking 1-2 days to respond these days.  Hopefully, it will be quicker for you.  

Sometimes, the address has issues with postal code with billing information. Try removing / adding a space from the postal code.  If there is space in between first three digits, sometimes omit the last digit from postal code.  

If you need service right away, you could buy a payment voucher in store or online at recharge.com (beware:  service charge).  That will at least get your service going until moderators fix your issue in 1-2 days.  

That's way too long to get help from a mod, I was without a phone for 3 days!

@Dunkman wrote:

@Felixbthe1 

Loop
Thanks, a payment voucher was exactly what I needed to get up and running, thanks D Man

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Give it a rest guys.  Enough already!   You should know better Ross.

Mayor / Maire

@bravo_md yea I should I guess it's my fault lol