cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan randomly changed

fasteddy97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got back from the USA and my 30 dollar plan has been switched randomly from 1g of data to 500mg. Need some help getting my old plan back. Only went to the USA for 4 days. I did have the 10 day USA add on

6 REPLIES 6

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stonechucker wrote:

@Gonzo, plan selections should not change at all.  They do not change if a promo is no longer offered.  They should only change when the subscriber changes it themself.

Even If Public Mobile were to advise of a change in price, or plan content change, the subscriber would get a minimum notice period of 30 days.

Thanks for pointing that out, @stonechucker, good to know!

fasteddy97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got it figured out. I was looking at my sister's account not mine😂😂😂

@Gonzo, plan selections should not change at all.  They do not change if a promo is no longer offered.  They should only change when the subscriber changes it themself.

Even If Public Mobile were to advise of a change in price, or plan content change, the subscriber would get a minimum notice period of 30 days.

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there any chance you were on a promo plan that is no longer available? The $30 plan I use only offers 500 mb.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@fasteddy97 wrote:

I just got back from the USA and my 30 dollar plan has been switched randomly from 1g of data to 500mg. Need some help getting my old plan back. Only went to the USA for 4 days. I did have the 10 day USA add on

A screenshot of your payment history may help as well. select a time period before your last plan renewal before going to the U.S..

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@fasteddy97, are you certain the plan randomly changed?  This is the first time I have seen this behavior reported.  Please post a screen cap of the plan details and the overview and the community can help assess the situation.  Please white out personal information in your post.

Need Help? Let's chat.