cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan is active but not working

Zackbarr2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan is active but it is not working im getting very mad it said thanks for my payment 

Edited by computergeek541:  community terms of service

11 REPLIES 11

These two threads have been merged to try to give others a better understanding of your loss of service situation.

@Zackbarr2019If your plan is not active (or paid for), you will not be able to make any calls. It sounds like you have loaded up your account to $41.. now you need to make the $40 payment so the plan becomes working again. It would really be helpful if you provide us with screenshots of what you are seeing, so we can try to help you.

Zackbarr2019

It took the money and says my account is active i have used a voucher from walmart for the last three months with not ever having to go through this **bleep** and in my account its now saying i still owe them 41 dollars

@Zackbarr2019 hi does your plan say active or suspended ,I understand you  have bought a voucher is it showing as funds in your account?if so you may have to reactivate your service

Zackbarr2019

Yes i do need help im in canada and not roaming and i payed my monthly plan with a credit voucher and it sent me a text saying thanks for the payment and then when i try call i get a messagd saying cannot conect couse i dont have an active long distance add on but im in bc trying to call a local number and i have unlimited canada wide calling

Zackbarr2019

I am in abbotsford bc and i baught a voucher and enteredit and it said thank you for your payment and then when i try make a call it tells ur call cannot be completed couse i dont have a active long distance but i have unlimited canada wide calling and i am not even trying to call long distance

Zackbarr2019

I cant make any phone calls and i have removed sim and turned phone off and on again 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Zackbarr2019From your other messages which are hard to understand. I pieced together that your plan lapsed and it became Inactive.. Now I guess you have got your plan active again. The next step you need to do is either do a Lost Stolen / Find trick.. or add $1 to your balance. Either one will get the cell phone tower to send new network commands to your phone.. hopefully to get your phone working again.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Zackbarr2019 wrote:

My plan is active but it is not working im getting very mad it said thanks for my payment 

There is not enough to work with here.

Is the phone compatible with PM?

Is it a port in progress (your old SIM/Line would still be active until it completes)?

Is the phone locked to your old provider?
Have you reset your phone?

Have you tried the lost/stolen trick in My Account?

Are you in an area where Bell/Telus have service?

Did you run out of minutes?

Did you add funds to your account, but not select a plan?

halifmike
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you move your phone number from another provider? It may take an some time for Public Mobile send a message to your provider to move your number.

I'd say wait for an hour and try again. Activation is not immediate.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What exactly is not working on your plan? Did you try to restart your phone? You could also remove your sim card and put it back in and that should work. Best of luck

Need Help? Let's chat.