cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired early

Ckerr316
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes my plan is suspended and shouldnt be  i uploaded a payment voucher on march 30th 2019 it should last 30 days and is suspended early my profile shows my payment i dont understand why my service is suspended early

78 REPLIES 78

You should contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CM2N8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HELLO PUBLIC MOBILE TEAM,

ONCE AGAIN IM CONTACTING YOU AS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME 3 MONTHS WORTH OF CREDITS THAT IS NOW BEING APPLIED TO MY ACCOUNT EVENTHOUGH ITS NOT DUE DATE YET..I AHVE BEEN CREDITED 99 DOLLARS FROM THE LAST FIASCO OF YOU GUYS CUTTING MY LINE AND HAVING ME TO PAY 3 WEEKS AHEAD OF MY ACTUAL DUE DATE..AND NOW I JUST GOT A TEXT MESSAGE SAYING THAT YOU GUYS TOOK ANOTHER PAYMENT THATS ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE TAKEN..WHAT GIVES? PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP AND RETURN ALL THE CREDITS THAT YOU GIVE. OR I WILL COTACT CCTS TO ESCALTE THIS ISSUE FURTHER AND MIGHT LOOK INTO LEGAL ACTION MOVING FORWARD IF YOU DONT RESOLVE THIS ISSUE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

CM2N8

HELLO GUYS MAKING THIS ALL CAPS SO EVERYONE SEE..A MODERATOR RESPONDED TO ME BECAUSE I SENT THIS MESSAGE SEE BELOW; HIS RESOLVE IS IN RED

HELLO PUBLIC MOBILE TEAM

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I AM SEEKING LEAGAL HELO AS WE SPEAK AS THERE IS NO REP TO TALK TO IN SPITE OF NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE WHICH YOU GUYS IMPOSED ON MOST OF YOUR PAYING CLIENTS CLEARLY. I PREMATURELY BOUGHT $43+TAX+48.95 TODAY JUST TO RESTORE MY SERVICE, EVENTHOUGH I KNOW I WAS PAID UP TO MAY 12TH ANYWAY. 

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I ALSO FILED A REPORT/COMPLAINT WITH CCTS SO ESCALTATE THIS ISSUE FURTHER. SO I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU CONTACT ME ASAP TO HAVE THIS NUISSANCE RESLOVED.

Hi @CM2N8,

Really sorry for this situation, unfortunately it affected a lot of customer's. I will check right now want happened and fix it.

Before moving forward we need to secure your account, can I please have your phone # and pin # , or if you don't know the pin # some details from your account:

-full name

-mailing address with postal code

-last 4 digits of the card used for payments

-date of birth

-your e-mail address

Waiting your reply to better assist you!

Regards,

Alex_G!

Jeff5

I am having the exact same issue today. have you had any resolution or response? Ridiculous problem.

CM2N8

i have the same issue as you...paid on the 13tha nd they cut it today and i notice that i also have been missing sms messages for a whole week..people were telling me they are texting me but im not receiving anything sometimes...

corriewright

it does seem that this is their way of forcing people to leave. Remember that Telus owns this company and to stay away from Telus also and Koodo

deangagnon

It clicked in a few minutes ago. It's still weird because checking back over the last 12 months I always pay via voucher on or around the 12th of the month as I did this month. The must have reset the payment date for some reason to the 23rd of the month. Truth is my plan had/has been paid up until the 12 of may. 

Ashleybrough92

Yes this is exactly the same thing it's honestly ridiculous like you took our money and now no service 

Darkwing

I just went back in to my account and my two refer a friend credits are back that was quick

jess3

I'm actually not a new customer, I've been with public mobile since they started. Its crazy to not have a person to talk to. Like this for example. Tons of customers have their accounts suspended and there's nobody to rectify it for us or help us. Cell phones are people's main line of communication for the most part these days. This is beyond ridiculous 

ritafurgiuele

No one is that busy! Do you really think people fall for that, its a scam and they need to fix this problem asap. 

Darkwing

I had auto-pay and it still suspened my account and took away two refer a friend credits i got it up and working it took extra money from card but did not give me back refer a friend credits I reported it to Moderater Now wait and see what happens

neiloc

Me too, same date as yours, I've sent a PM to the mods hopefully it gets sorted soon

Ashleybrough92

Thank you I did send a private message but I'm frustrated guess we will see what happens 

sunshine

I have the same problem.  I paid April 8 on auto pay and now my phone is suspended.  It's not due yet and it's so hard to even find who to contact!

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, it's fairly widespread, unfortunately. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Double-charged/m-p/358110/highlight/true#M...

I understand frustration, but PM hasn't had a live agent option for new customers in a long time. It's no frills and community-forum driven (not to excuse this unfortunate account issue)

jess3

So many people's services have been suspended. What are the paying customers supposed to do??? We cant even speak to a live agent. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. 

mh1983

Seeing a lot of messages about account related issues. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Double-charged/m-p/358110/highlight/true#M... Unfortunate and I'm sorry to hear it's causing problems. 

At this point, it looks like you'll have to contact a moderator, and unfortunately they're likely swamped with sorting these issues. 

mh1983

Seems like there are account related issues going on now. Unfortunate. Hopefully the growing thread indicates to the moderators that something's wrong and they'll address this sooner than later.

soso12

Perfect thanks for the help. I did message the moderators. Does anyone know how long the usually take to respond?

CM2N8

I have the same situation paid on the 12th cut today the 23rd saying i dont have credit on the account meanwhile i techinically have till the 12th of may...i was force to buy a 45 dollar credit just to use my service again as i need it for for purposes.

Ashleybrough92

I pay for my moms phone every month as automatic withdrawal the money came out of my account like it always does on the 10th of the month and today randomly she went to call somone and its saying her account is suspended. I already paid for the month and shouldn't be paying again until the 10th of may! Also I cannot even log in to her account online it never works. 

deangagnon

Thanks for the information. I think itlli be easier to just get another phone with another provider

@Tash143 It looks like you are also affected with the new glitch in the system. I have alerted the team of this issue. Hopefully they resolve it soon. 

sp1826

Doubelcheck account balance and plan status.

Completely Understand your situation. Lets hope mods acts faster.

Tash143

Why is my phone suspended when I just paid on April 10th 2019? I am so upset right now. No one is responding to this matter. I need my service today. There is no one to contact directly and I'm not getting any answers. How frustrating! I haven't changed anything to my plan. I've been with public mobile for so long but I think I have to switch to another provider now. This company is totally unreliable. 

Ditto

Moderator is as useless as t*ts on a bull, what a assinine function 

mh1983

Sorry to hear about the difficulty. There's no bill, though; you prepay for a service (whereas a service with a bill is "postpaid"). Can you let us know what you see on your self serve page? What plan is there? Does the account show as active? Renewal date? etc etc.

@LadyJ wrote:

Please fix this issue and call me ASAP.  I paid my phone bill on April 11th and now April 23rd I have NO service.

PM is currently experiencing issues with accounts. Click here

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Note: Due to the high voulme of requests please be patient, it might take a while to get a response.

Need Help? Let's chat.