cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Phone Disconnection

Sorry to hear about the difficulty. There's no bill, though; you prepay for a service (whereas a service with a bill is "postpaid"). Can you let us know what you see on your self serve page? What plan is there? Does the account show as active? Renewal date? etc etc.

Ditto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: suspended account

Moderator is as useless as t*ts on a bull, what a assinine function 

Tash143
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Urgent

Why is my phone suspended when I just paid on April 10th 2019? I am so upset right now. No one is responding to this matter. I need my service today. There is no one to contact directly and I'm not getting any answers. How frustrating! I haven't changed anything to my plan. I've been with public mobile for so long but I think I have to switch to another provider now. This company is totally unreliable. 

sp1826

Re: Urgent

Doubelcheck account balance and plan status.

Completely Understand your situation. Lets hope mods acts faster.

NDesai
Oracle

Re: Urgent

@Tash143 It looks like you are also affected with the new glitch in the system. I have alerted the team of this issue. Hopefully they resolve it soon. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

deangagnon

Re: Service cut

Thanks for the information. I think itlli be easier to just get another phone with another provider

Ashleybrough92

Account Suspended after Paying on time

I pay for my moms phone every month as automatic withdrawal the money came out of my account like it always does on the 10th of the month and today randomly she went to call somone and its saying her account is suspended. I already paid for the month and shouldn't be paying again until the 10th of may! Also I cannot even log in to her account online it never works. 

Tags (1)
CM2N8

Re: Service cut though I paid

I have the same situation paid on the 12th cut today the 23rd saying i dont have credit on the account meanwhile i techinically have till the 12th of may...i was force to buy a 45 dollar credit just to use my service again as i need it for for purposes.

ivana

Re: Plan expired early

soso12

Re: No service

Perfect thanks for the help. I did message the moderators. Does anyone know how long the usually take to respond?

Need Help? Let's chat.