cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired early

Ckerr316
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes my plan is suspended and shouldnt be  i uploaded a payment voucher on march 30th 2019 it should last 30 days and is suspended early my profile shows my payment i dont understand why my service is suspended early

78 REPLIES 78

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LadyJ wrote:

Please fix this issue and call me ASAP.  I paid my phone bill on April 11th and now April 23rd I have NO service.

Perhaps your billing cycle ends on the 23 and you don't have sufficient funds to renew.

If that is not the case then I suggest you contact the moderator team.

opal12345

This is happening to myself also, I dont have to pay till May 6th, 2019 and they disconnect my phone today April 23rd, 2019. I'm very upset and the worst part you can't even contact them.

EdwinCamacho
i tried and doesn´t Works, i´ll send a message to the team, thank you for you help and the links...

Edwin C

LadyJ

Please fix this issue and call me ASAP.  I paid my phone bill on April 11th and now April 23rd I have NO service.

corriewright
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

meanwhile I have no phone. I will never pay another dime to this compnay ever again. I will jsut consider myself ripped off for the very last time. 

Treadseeker

My 30 day plan rolled over on April 1st, unlimited talk & text. 1 gb light data... yet it says my service has been temporarily suspended just today. I have until the end of the month at least, why has my account been disabled? i called 611 and it said my plan is due today! What is wrong with you system? Seriously public mobile's unaccountabiliy has reach new lows. Are you forcing people to leave now?

@corriewright wrote:

moderators do not respiond at all. 

I understand your frustration but you need to be patient and the issue will get resolved. Unfortunately due to the high volumes it might take longer than usual but the moderators will get back to you.

Garyhenry

@esrever wrote:

I can't seem to find the lost/stolen phone section... I'm doing this all on my phone so it'd be the mobile version of the site

Click on the Plans & Add-ons tab (Top of page)

corriewright

moderators do not respiond at all. 

esrever

I can't seem to find the lost/stolen phone section... I'm doing this all on my phone so it'd be the mobile version of the site

@EdwinCamacho wrote:

Hello i paid last April 1st. today April 23 i´m disconeected, what can i do ?  please help ¡¡¡

@EdwinCamacho  To solve your issue click here:

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

@soso12 wrote:

I signed up with public mobile a few days ago and everthing was working fine. I had service and no issues at all.

This morning my phone was also working fine and then suddenly I lost service and can't get it to work.

I tried turning the phone off and took the sim card out but nothing has worked so far.

PM is experiencing issues with service for some customers your best bet is to contact Public Mobile here:

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Sounds like thats a common issue this am. I'm sure they're working to fix. Hang in there as best you can.

@soso12 There's a glitch in the system this morning, you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

soso12

I signed up with public mobile a few days ago and everthing was working fine. I had service and no issues at all.

This morning my phone was also working fine and then suddenly I lost service and can't get it to work.

I tried turning the phone off and took the sim card out but nothing has worked so far.

@karensphone wrote:

I am having the same problem...wish I could get help 

You need to contact Public Mobile here: 

Due to the large volume of similar issues it could take up tp 48 hours so please be patient. 

Hope this helps!

Ditto

Am taking to Twitter and Facebook maybe the "Public" scrutiny might speed up the process

Treadseeker

My 30 day plan rolled over on April 1st, unlimited talk & text. 1 gb light data... yet it says my service has been temporarily suspended just today. I have until the end of the month, why has my account been disabled?

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@deangagnon wrote:

What the helk? I made a full payment on Apr 11 then today I was asked again. Made a payment again and no service

@deangagnon  There is a weird glitch going around right now. If you want to get it fixed there are a couple hacks you can try go get it to re-activate either by paying the entire due balance, or if its already in available funds add another $1 to the account or the lost or stolen trick. Log into self serve. Click Plans & Addons. Click Lost/Stolen phone. Click Suspend service. Log out of self serve. Reboot phone. Wait 10 minutes. Log back in. Go back to the same place and say found phone. Reboot phone.

Otherwise you have need to contact the mods and hold tight, wait time is currently looking like 4 days to hear a response from them. Click this to message them.

CM2N8

yeah im with youon that one..i mean this is ridulous...i even called CCTS already to report the provider and they advise me to write a report and they will give them 30 days to resolve the issue which i will do...

I hear the vexation in your messages. You aren't the only one this morning with this problem it seems. I'm sure PM is working on it as fast as possible...so just keep an eye on your service. It will come back and they'll get everything starightened out.

In the interim, a good time to try a voip product like TextNow. Free calling and texting as long as you have wifi.

Hang in there.

EdwinCamacho

I´am an user i paid last April 1st i today April 23 i´m disconneted, who can help ¡?

Ditto

I am taking to twitter and Facebook maybe a little "public" scrutiny might help move this along

karensphone

I am having the same problem...wish I could get help 

Dunkgirl

@EdwinCamacho 

There is a weird glitch going around right now. If you want to get it fixed there are a couple hacks you can try go get it to re-activate either by paying the entire due balance, or if its already in available funds add another $1 to the account or the lost or stolen trick. Log into self serve. Click Plans & Addons. Click Lost/Stolen phone. Click Suspend service. Log out of self serve. Reboot phone. Wait 10 minutes. Log back in. Go back to the same place and say found phone. Reboot phone.

Otherwise you have need to contact the mods and hold tight, wait time is currently looking like 4 days to hear a response from them. Click this to message them.

@EdwinCamacho wrote:

Hello i paid last April 1st. today April 23 i´m disconeected, what can i do ?  please help ¡¡¡

Dunkgirl

@esrever wrote:

I paid my bill on April 12 and shouldn't have to pay again until mid-May, yet I woke up today to find my phone not working and the automated system asking for a payment. What gives?!?

@esrever 

There is a weird glitch going around right now. If you want to get it fixed there are a couple hacks you can try go get it to re-activate either by paying the entire due balance, or if its already in available funds add another $1 to the account or the lost or stolen trick. Log into self serve. Click Plans & Addons. Click Lost/Stolen phone. Click Suspend service. Log out of self serve. Reboot phone. Wait 10 minutes. Log back in. Go back to the same place and say found phone. Reboot phone.

deangagnon

What the helk? I made a full payment on Apr 11 then today I was asked again. Made a payment again and no service

esrever

I paid my bill on April 12 and shouldn't have to pay again until mid-May, yet I woke up today to find my phone not working and the automated system asking for a payment. What gives?!?

EdwinCamacho

Need Help? Let's chat.