cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired early

Ckerr316
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes my plan is suspended and shouldnt be  i uploaded a payment voucher on march 30th 2019 it should last 30 days and is suspended early my profile shows my payment i dont understand why my service is suspended early

78 REPLIES 78

CM2N8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

no they totally discontinued all CSR lines...thats why were stuck messaging morderators

CM2N8

this is crazy...i cant believe it..they need to act fast.

CM2N8

no i have not change my plan since i got it truly...they are the ones that keeps changing it for me adding 3-d dollars on top on my original plan when i initially started..i used it have a $25 dollar plan and now is $33 per month...so the error is definitely on their end for sure...and i also notice that i have been missing text messages on and off..i wouldve never known unless someone tells me that they sent me a message that i didnt receive.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time). You could try this trick at your own risk. Prepaid services are not obliged to give you a reimbursement, though since this seems to be a widespread issue right now, there might be some kind of universal reimbursement.

CM2N8

I  need them to notice this as this is very much upsetting...

adalina

Hi :

I am a customer before 2015 and I already pay my plan April 7 and today surprise to my no service in  my phone.

Ditto

A few days? I don't think so, I paid for a service they don't get days to fix that, do you know of a number to reach them

@Ditto You should contact the moderators as well, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They are very busy right now so it may take a few days for them to respond.

You'll have to send a message to.moderator_team.  Click here to message them

Ditto

Same here, I paid bill on April 12th phone suspended this morning

corriewright

I paid for 30 days on March 29 th and it is suspended after only 25 days of service. I am so upset and this no Call centre is beyond frustrating. I need this resolved along with some reimbursement for no serviice. 

@CM2N8 wrote:

PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME BACK AND FIX THIS ISSUE AS THIS IS VERY MUCH A HUSTLE.  I HAVE PAID ON THE 13TH OF APRIL AND NOW I HAD TO PUT MORE CREDIT AND ITS NOT EVEN THE DUE DATE YET. I AM VERY UPSET AND DISSAPOINTED IN THIS EVER DIGRADING  SERVICE. I WANT TO BE REIMBURSE WITH ALL THE CREDIT I PAID TODAY APRIL 23RD 2019 OR I WILL ESCALATE THIS TO A HIGHER LEVEL AND MIGHT PROCEED WITH LEGAL PROTOCOL. 

Did you change or alter your plan in that time ?  If so, you sacrificed whatever you paid in original plan when you immediately changed plan. You lost whatever plan talk/text/data remained in original in favour of immediate change ? Does that sound about right or ...?

Alternative is to contact moderators for assistance...Click here to message them

missorange

you can contact MOD team by sending private message to indicate your issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

or you can post screenshoot of your payment history, someone may look into and help.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Dem BLOCK CAPS are tough on the eyes :P.

Looks like something is up as there are now several similar posts for the MODs to look at.

I would get a message over to a MOD as that is what has been suggessted in other threads.

Good luck!

CM2N8

PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME BACK AND FIX THIS ISSUE AS THIS IS VERY MUCH A HUSTLE.  I HAVE PAID ON THE 13TH OF APRIL AND NOW I HAD TO PUT MORE CREDIT AND ITS NOT EVEN THE DUE DATE YET. I AM VERY UPSET AND DISSAPOINTED IN THIS EVER DIGRADING  SERVICE. I WANT TO BE REIMBURSE WITH ALL THE CREDIT I PAID TODAY APRIL 23RD 2019 OR I WILL ESCALATE THIS TO A HIGHER LEVEL AND MIGHT PROCEED WITH LEGAL PROTOCOL. 

@mcbriderberta There has been a few problems with account renewals recently, you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They are very busy right now so it may take a few days for them to respond.

austinhuang

@mcbrideroberta wrote:

You took my payment on apr/7 and said thank you, today is apr/23 and my account has been deactivated because it says payment is due.

When I call the automated service it states my account is not due till May/20.

What is going on with this, you people did this to my husband also a couple of months ago.

If this isn't fixed ASAP, I will be talking to the CRTC. This isn't right that I pay my account and get suspended cause your system is trying to double bill me.

If this is fixed I will be taking my service some where else.

There seems to be an influx of issues about this right now. Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time). Also, you can't complain to the CRTC: You need to talk to the CCTS/CPRST.

You could try this at your own risk.

mcbrideroberta

You took my payment on apr/7 and said thank you, today is apr/23 and my account has been deactivated because it says payment is due.

When I call the automated service it states my account is not due till May/20.

What is going on with this, you people did this to my husband also a couple of months ago.

If this isn't fixed ASAP, I will be talking to the CRTC. This isn't right that I pay my account and get suspended cause your system is trying to double bill me.

If this is fixed I will be taking my service some where else.

Need Help? Let's chat.