cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired $25 1GB, switched to $35 2GB promo needed more data. having issues switching.

qberry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The overview shows I am now as currently yet still expired on the new plan $35 2gb +500 MB for auto pay. I go to top up and it only let me add 5$  ?

When I go to reactivate current plan it shows my plan as

Current Plan Cycle:
$10.00
Change plan
Available funds: $10.00
Amount Due: $0.00

and I can't add anymore funds because I already have enough available funds?

I logged out and still get this weird loop.

shows :
Account Status: Plan Expired
  • My Plan
  •  
  • $35 per 30 Days
  • plan details

go to reactivate plan and the above happens, shows 10 dollar plan and can't add more funds and can't activate, anyone know what is going on here?

4 REPLIES 4

qberry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the responses everyone. It def was some bug though, I had to just do some math and make a payment enough to have $35 in my available funds even though it kept saying my plan is $10  But i added the remaining manually and it seemed to correct itself. took a while but service is restored and plan is active now.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@qberry 

When you go to top up don't choose the amount owning but other amount.

Check payment history

If the payment was taken off your credit card and applied for your plan you can ignore everything.

If not, make sure you top up the account still that there is enough for the full price of your plan

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @qberry ,

Yes, @darlicious posts, if you have all your services and your plan says the plan you want to renew ignore your SELF SERVE status.

It strange how the SELF SERVE account can do this and cause undue panic for people when they notice this the first time. I know when it happened to me I immediately put in a ticket with the moderators because I was concerned. But it was all good.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@qberry 

As long as your services are still working ignore your account. That's normal for your renewal. Next it will say suspended. Then finally back to active. If your plan data has reset then your next 30 days has started.

Need Help? Let's chat.