cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan ended before renewal date had to renew early now data is not working or showing up??

popfred123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

@Juliska53 wrote:

I went to a different provider and now, Public won`t release my old number. my service was cut off on the same day! How can I get my old number released?

You need to have an active account to port your number to another company...ask the moderator to reactivate your account and if you don't have any more day in your plan with public mobile you will need to put some money for it...and ask the port after.

@Juliska53 wrote:

I went to a different provider and now, Public won`t release my old number. my service was cut off on the same day! How can I get my old number released?

For that type of issue you need to notify to a moderator by sending them a private message.

Juliska53

@Juliska53 wrote:

Last month, my phone was disabled 1 day early before I was supposed to pay. That`s just one of the issues with this low-grade service! "Talk" is the main feature for this service, NO? A lot of times when I try to call out, the recording says; talk is not included in your plan! WHAAAAT??? 

after a few tries, I am able to call out. 50% of the time, my phone doesn`t ring, after a few moments, I get a notification that I have a voice mail! This happens too often for my liking. I could go on, but it`s not worth my time. Then, you can`t talk to complain to anybody, or there are no provisions to write to complain. 

This is a Low Low grade cell service, that`s not worth half of what they charge.

GOOD BYE!!!

Sorry for you @Juliska53 . My service with public mobile is fine. But it's not for everybody especially when there is problem. You must do some steps to find a solution..write a message here for having help from the community or a private message to the moderator. Good luck with your next company.

Juliska53

Last month, my phone was disabled 1 day early before I was supposed to pay. That`s just one of the issues with this low-grade service! "Talk" is the main feature for this service, NO? A lot of times when I try to call out, the recording says; talk is not included in your plan! WHAAAAT??? 

after a few tries, I am able to call out. 50% of the time, my phone doesn`t ring, after a few moments, I get a notification that I have a voice mail! This happens too often for my liking. I could go on, but it`s not worth my time. Then, you can`t talk to complain to anybody, or there are no provisions to write to complain. 

This is a Low Low grade cell service, that`s not worth half of what they charge.

GOOD BYE!!!

koffey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah, as mentioned, yesterday I think it happened to almost everyone, made me join up and after manual payment and a phone reboot, all was well.

Spantch101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Seemed to be alot of issues yesterday after the April 7th site maintenance and people with dynamic autopay. Seems to have been fixed . I seem to have a credit now after having to make a manual payment to get service again .sucks not having service due to system error .but it's a system. It has flaws .but it works most of the time and that's what matters lol 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@popfred123 A few people have been having problems with accounts renewing early, you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.