Did you mean: 

Plan deactivated

Sonara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I still have $32 in my account, won't able to reactivate my plan. Pls. Help 

24 REPLIES 24

Valhafting
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Anonymous sorry  i meant to say that i would lose my phone number if i dont pay by march 10th. i am trying to submit payment but unable. since i have a new sim card that is not activated i cannot dial 611 to pay either

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Valhafting.  Sorry to hear about the phone.  When was your plan renewal date?  Was your plan suspended when you reported it lost/stolen?  Is your account currently showng suspended?

You mention that you need to pay $22 by March 10 or you'll lose your money.  I don't understand what you mean.  Do you have an account balance of $22?

Valhafting

@CS_Agent Hello my phone was lost or possibly stolen so I deactivated my account and ordered a new sim I have registered and switched the new sim on my account but it says my account has 22$ bill on it that must be paid by March 10,2019 or I’ll lose my phone number. I attempted to pay but it won’t let me press submit to sumbit the payment please help. I cannot dial 611 it won't go through.

Valhafting

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sonara wrote:

Thanks for all ur help. Hope I could still use this credit😔

As long as you stay here then it will draw from that credit for each renewal.

Sonara

Thanks for all ur help. Hope I could still use this credit😔

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

mimmo

does anyone know the current wait time?  i know mod replied in thread but that does not relate to wait times.

@Sonara  not knowing mod reply time could be 24-48 hours i would buy a voucher from recharge.com and add the needed funds to renew your current plan.  I would still message them to help you create a selfserve account.

mimmo

@Sonara  you can only renew the same plan via 611 to change plans you need to cobtact the mods.  they provided link above.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sonara wrote:

My husband registered our number online. But could not get into my number to do it online. His number alway show up in our online access

Or clear cache/cookies. I *always* properly, fully log out of any sites I log into when done. Just closing the tab keeps the site kind of active in the browser. Closing the browser can be similar but not usually. Cookies still stay though. Waiting a while for the site to figure out inactivity can work.

There are many settings to control these behaviours too.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Sonara

Yes

Sonara

Yed

Sonara

28. Planning to change a plan also to $30 plan. Now I have 32 dollars in my account 

Sonara

We do have registered account under my husband's no. When I tried to register my number it always says invalid. 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sonara wrote:

I just did that's why I have 32 dollars now

@Sonara so you aretrying to downgrade also from a 47$ plan?

mimmo

@Sonara wrote:

how much wass the voucher for?  

mimmo

@Sonaraare you saying you dont have a selfserve account?  or you cant access it from your comp.  try incognito mode or a differnt browser

Sonara

Carld123

@Sonara wrote:

My husband registered our number online. But could not get into my number to do it online. His number alway show up in our online access

@Sonara try adding a voucher using 611 from your phone

Sonara

mimmo

if the funds are greater than plan cost try the lost stolen trick.  else top up to needed funds then see what happens.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

edit: can you post a screenshot of payment history.   there was some strange activity yesterday renewals seemed to charge 2x$10 fees but not continue.  still i reccomend topping up then seeeing what happens

Sonara

It was 47

Carld123

@Sonara wrote:

I still have $32 in my account, won't able to reactivate my plan. Pls. Help 

@Sonara how much is your plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.