cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

cfc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I tried to change my plan today but the page kept showing error message Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic. I am not able to change my plan. Can anyone help me with this? My next payment date is 7/24 and I really would like to change to a new plan on the next payment date.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

@canadian100 

The site generally works better with desktop/laptop as some features for mobile users just are not available ie the "quote" button.I don't like using my phone or my tab A for the site at all. Luckily my S2 gives me a hybrid experience.

canadian100

@hairbag

@darlicious...It works using my cell phone to Change Plan...but won't work using laptop.

Long as OP was successful.

So is one better to make changes etc on the cell and not the laptop?

@darlicious...It works using my cell phone to Change Plan...but won't work using laptop.

Long as OP was successful.

cfc

It works.

@cfc 

I expect the self serve to be down for unscheduled maintenance tonight so get in before midnight eastern and try otherwise wait until tomorrow.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cfc...the Change Plan page seems to have experienced one of those rare glitches...won't work for me either. Try again in an hour.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cfc : Clear cache/site cookies or use a different browser or use incognito/privacy mode. But sometimes these little hiccups happen.

Edit: I just logged in and all that seems fine for me. fyi

Edit again: @hairbag1 : lol oh well 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.