cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan and Add-Ons TAB not showing "selected"

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Anyone else notice this in Self Serve?

When under the 'Plan and Add-Ons' TAB it does not change color, like the other 3 when selected:

esjliv_0-1622502857518.png

Payment TAB

esjliv_1-1622502984082.png

My Profile TAB

esjliv_2-1622503017408.png

Overview TAB

esjliv_3-1622503071108.png

Just an observation...Turn on the "change color" button PM.

6 REPLIES 6

@Spudster , don't think I will be jumping on the Moderator band wagon on this one. 😏

@Anonymous , What?  This. Is. Important.

JK. Yes, I realize not much of an issue; more like an aesthetic observation.

@HALIMACS , my 'bubble' will stay hopeful, as with other things. 😁

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm gonna say this is _way_ down the list of anything resembling a priority.

Sure it is not likely ever gonna be addressed (sorry to burst your bubble, @esjliv - and you probably already know that)  - but don't you find we seem to say that an awful lot to many, many users?

It makes me, for one, kinda wonder what really IS their priorities to be addressed?   I'm beginning to think they really have zero priorities until their payment system fails and the money stops rolling in.   

THEN, almost like magic, they find time to make it a priority.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm gonna say this is _way_ down the list of anything resembling a priority.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@esjliv    Sounds like a job for the ......   MODERATORS!!!   

Surely, they have internal touchpoints to the PM/TELUS tech-guru's who can fix this - but i wouldn't hold your breath waiting for that to happen...

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods: (not like you don't know this... 🤣)

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact moderator, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Spudster haha - nice pic!

Yes, they all change color when you hover over them. But only the "Plan and Add-Ons" is the one that does not stay changed when you move your cursor away.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @esjliv 

I can get mine to:

Spudster_0-1622506094091.png

If you hover over it, it'll change color.

Spudster_1-1622506206823.gif

Need Help? Let's chat.