cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan already expired in March 2021?

smncaux
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I started with having trouble reactivating my plan. I put $50 into my account and eventually $25 came out to reactivate my plan. But, somehow my plan has already expired on March 8th 2021? How is this possible and why is my account still suspended?

edited by computergeek541: picture removed from message

10 REPLIES 10

Brianking
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, as long as you have enough of a balance in your account to pay you bill

I’m lost. This is February 2021, March is a month away. If your plan renews today with February only having 28 days, March 08, 2021 should be your next expiry/renewal date.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

Plan Expired should be long gone. Something's not quite right even though everything's working. The date is your future 30 days expiry. But it shouldn't say expired now.

Maybe you could try manually adding a dollar into your account from your registered payment card and reboot the phone when successful and see what happens.

Edit: Or clear cache/site cookies, or use a different browser, or use incognito/privacy mode and refresh the page.

@smncaux wrote:

Hey, thanks for this.

My plan seems to have renewed but my status still says: Plan Expired and that it expired in March 2021. I presume everything is okay as I am able to send texts and make calls today (expiry date).

HI @smncaux ,

Yes, that is normal to say that next. It causes undo panic, doesn't? It did for me the first time I seen these messages on my account too.

smncaux

Hey, thanks for this.

My plan seems to have renewed but my status still says: Plan Expired and that it expired in March 2021. I presume everything is okay as I am able to send texts and make calls today (expiry date).

@smncaux 

If it looks like this (and you still have service) you're fine:

HALIMACS_0-1612617488653.png

@smncaux wrote:

Yes, tomorrow is expiry date and service works now. So I can ignore and my plan will reactivate tomorrow?

HI @smncaux ,

I am not sure why Public Mobile does this, but it happens to me as well. It is part of the renewal process.

Do you still have services this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

Account Status: Plan Expired

If you are on autopay this should all take care of itself.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@smncaux wrote:

Yes, tomorrow is expiry date and service works now. So I can ignore and my plan will reactivate tomorrow?

Yes, as long as your service is working as you indicated you will be fine.

smncaux

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Are near or at the expiry date ?

Sometimes it happens when you near it.

Does the service work still,  if they work and you have enough balance, you can ignore it.   that's the way it is in pubilc mobile in the self serve center.

Need Help? Let's chat.