cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change/Reactivate trouble

ca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My payment was due today for another month of service.

I submitted payment and tried to changemy plan.

It is unclear to me whether a new month of service was activated.

I am trying to confirm whether this worked or not while I have access to internet in town, before I go home where I have no internet and need my phone activated.

thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ca, moderator response will depend on their backlog.  Not sure if your texts will held in the system or not, but I suspect they won't.

Hopefully you'll get a reply tonight before they leave for the day.

ca

I am not getting any moderator responses.

Do I lose all information of any calls/texts sent to me while my phone plan has be deactivated today?

ca

thanks friends

matbasm

@ca, I believe you can put funds into your account at any time.  On the renewal date, the system should just use the funds to do the renewal.

@cawrote:

how do i avoid this in the future?

I wanted to wait until today to pay/renew so as not to prematurely end last month's plan which ended yesterday. Now I'm not sure it was worth waiting.

Assuming that you know your needs / changes a couple of days before your renewal, go into your account, do a future dated plan change and make sure that you have sufficient funds in your account. The system will then change to the new plan on your regular renewal date.

You'd loose your remaining data prematurely if you'd to an immediate plan change prior to your renewal date.

ca

how do i avoid this in the future?

I wanted to wait until today to pay/renew so as not to prematurely end last month's plan which ended yesterday. Now I'm not sure it was worth waiting.

ca

ok will do thanks

matbasm

@ca, at this point you need to contact the moderators (as indicated by @Luddite).  Your payment went in, but was not applied to your plan.  Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

ca

account status: plan expired

balance: $32 (amount i submitted today, cost of new plan)

i am not on autopay. I'm going month-to-month based on my needs which are changing each month.

I cannot figure out how to change and activate the plan.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Is your phone still working? Have you initiated a future dated plan change for your renewal?

Your amount due date is a day before your renewal date - you can confirm the renewal date is mentioned on the rewards page in your self serve account.

If you are on auto pay and have scheduled a future dated plan change the system will apply amounts available and rewards first and will charge any remaining balance to the registered credit card.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Login to your account and see if the new plan is Active. If so everyhting should be fine. If not, you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:30PM (ET).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

matbasm

Hi @ca.  What do you see when you log into your self service portal?  Does it show that there is an active plan in place?  Does it show a Balance (top right of portal) in the amount of your payment?

Need Help? Let's chat.