cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pissed off

slmwhite
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

try and make a payment, wouldnt let me login.

reset my password, never sent me an email and now im locked out and cant get my phone working and no one to help bull **bleep**!!!!!!!!! now i have to sit at a library and wait for a response?!?!!?!!?!? not happy ill be sure to let everyone know about the customer service or should i say lack there of

16 REPLIES 16

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@srlawren

Thank you for pointing it out. In fact, there are no email supports and we were talking about private messages. 

Sorry for the confusing word choice! 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CS_Agent wrote:

Your email will be handled within 24 to 72 hours of its submission. 

@CS_Agent  @Renren there is no support via email.  I hope you are both talking about private messages through the community.  @Renren if you actually sent an email, then it went to an unmonitored inbox as there is no support via email.  Please see here to learn how to private message the moderator team for help:  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @Renren

Sorry to hear about your situation, please bear with us as we are actively working on resolving each case on a first-come-first-serve basis. Your email will be handled within 24 to 72 hours of its submission. 

Thank you for your patience.

PS: Check if your APN settings are properly set-up, visit this website: https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en

Cheers

You can check your data left @Renren if you have .. go in to your self serve account.. first page if you have some data left you will see for example 180/200 Mb... if you can’t see that it’s because you have spent them all. If you still have some... the moderator answer could take few hours to 2 days... just patience...

@Renren wrote:

I am super pissed to, I have no data for days now, I left an email for Mod. But no reply yet.

Any chance you've run out of your data allotment for this 30 day period ?

Renren

I am super pissed to, I have no data for days now, I left an email for Mod. But no reply yet.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Luddite wrote:

@slmwhite While waiting for the moderators to respond you could try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

@Luddite

Great idea! And you reminded me of my existing credit that I've had for years, with VoipCheap 😄

popping

@slmwhite wrote:

reset my password, never sent me an email and now im locked out and cant get my phone working and no one to help bull **bleep**!!!!!!!!! now i have to sit at a library and wait for a response?!?!!?!!?!? not happy ill be sure to let everyone know about the customer service or should i say lack there of

You should have do your research before activate a PM plan. PM does not have call center.  All supports are done by sending private message to moderator.  Moderator wait time is about 3 days.  The password change function is not working since I joined PM 5 months ago.  PM had tried to fix it.  But it worked for a short time and is broken again.

PM is a do-it-youself (DIY) service provider.  You need to know how number porting works, how to get data going by checking APN.  But the PM community has lots of knowledgeable members and are ready to help you to solve issue you have.  You are not do it alone.  

One more thing, since the moderator wait time is about 3 days, PM is not suitable for running a business or your job is depending on a working phone.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@slmwhite While waiting for the moderators to respond you could try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@slmwhite wrote:

I can imagine your frustration but I will point out that nothing here is outside their Terms of Agreement and it is also on their website that there is no one to call! 

For in the future if you chose to stay with PM maybe you may want to register a CC with your account or if that is not possible put funds into your account in advance to avoid service disruption form lack of payment.

1Dani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Remember your info for your community account is different than your phone account.

@slmwhite

If you want to stay with Public Mobile, one option is to buy an online payment voucher (via recharge.com) and pay for your present plan.  Then you can private message a moderator to reset your password, etc.  and also ask moderator to change your plan to your preferred plan.  You may need to have enough funds in your account if the new plan is more expensive.    

If you live outside Alberta (no PST), buying a voucher via recharge.com is slightly cheaper than buying in store.  Recharge.com does charge a service fee, but does not charge for GST/PST.  

slmwhite

I live in a small community where you cant buy cards i have a credit card but you cant change your plan through *611 not happy

slmwhite

absolute bull**bleep** ill just go get a different account.. cant believe how horrible the service is here i'll be sure to post all over social media about not going with public mobile!!!!!! funny thing is a got the email for the community right away but cant give them money?!?!?! one customer lost here very disappointing

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@slmwhite

You will need to contact moderator via private message to get your password reset and access to your self service account.  Unfortunately, may need to wait a few days for response.  

Send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you need your service now, you can buy a payment voucher either in store (ie. Walmart, Shoppers, gas stations) or online (via recharge.com) and pay with voucher by dialing 611 from your phone.  You can get your account access fixed in a few days.  

srlawren

@slmwhite unfortunately, you're going to be at the library a long time.  The moderators are backlogged and are taking 2-3 days to respond.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.