cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin Number

jejenkyns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just switched over to Koodo. I'd like to migrate my number but it is asking for a pin for validation. Among other questions. I cannot find the pin in my self serve account settings here.

Any thoughts?

6 REPLIES 6

jejenkyns

Just need to verify

assume its the same

ninizinzu

PM account number should be fine. They don't require more information in that regards.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jejenkyns wrote:

Just switched over to Koodo. I'd like to migrate my number but it is asking for a pin for validation. Among other questions. I cannot find the pin in my self serve account settings here.

Any thoughts?

If you are at the koodo self serve portal trying to port in your number you can just use your PM account number and that is still enough to port your number.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

public2

Do you mean your PM pin? It should be in your texts from when you first activated your plan unless you set one yourself

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jejenkyns, for number porting to Koodo, all you need to supply is the Public Mobile account number which is on the top right corner of the self serve account.  Leave the IMEI and PIN fields blank. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jejenkyns wrote:

Any thoughts?

If you NEED your public mobile pin, send a message to the mods Click this to send them a message Usually the PIN is used to identify you so make sure to include everything you know about the account, full name, address, birthday, when you signed up, account number etc. But apparently all you need is the account number, not the PIN.

Need Help? Let's chat.