Did you mean: 

Phones 4 digital pin number

JT90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

@RosieR wrote:

@computergeek541  @Luddite 

is the accepted solution on this thread correct?  🤔

No, of course not. It doesn't even answer the question.

No prob,  @RosieR   😉

I agree, this thread might ought to be Unmarked as Solution as it currently stands. ( edit:  as it's now been done)

@HALIMACS sorry didn't mean you.  I was horrified when I viewed the accepted solution... omg wrong thread!

@RosieR 

Oh.... this is where you meant to post that comment... I was about to private message you about it on the other thread.   😉

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541  @Luddite 

is the accepted solution on this thread correct?  🤔

@Bear2 wrote:

So if I forgot 4 digit pin do I just ask MOD or can I find it on my self serve 

Hi @Bear2 you won't find the 4-digit PIN# in any of your papers or self serve account.  After activation you would have received an activation email (Welcome email) saying to write down your PIN#

welcome email -2.png

If you still cannot remember, contact the Moderator_Team to help you, using the links provided by @softech above.

Please keep us posted.  thanks in advance

RosieR

@Bear2  you can't do it on Self-serve, you have to open a ticket with mod to update your pin if you forgot.  

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Bear2 wrote:

@Bear2 

The PIN is not in your self service account.  If the above suggestions don't work, you will need to contact moderator.  

However, if you have access to your self service account, you can also manually load funds to your account equivalent to what is owed.  The self service account may be slower than usual, but it should still be working. 

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @JT90 Welcome to Public Mobile!

If you are asking about your self serve account PIN#, then if you activated in-store, your 4-digit PIN # was sent to you by text.  Check out your texts.. it would be just a 4-digit number, nothing else.

If you activated online, you created your own PIN# during activation.

New Activation Portal - Step 1 - Pin #.png 

If you have any other question, just ask

RosieR

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@JT90 

Are you trying to your your PIN number for 611?

You would have chosen the 4 digit PIN yourself when you first activated your account.  IF you forgot the PIN, try to check your previous texts from Public mobile.  PM would have texted you the PIN when you created your account.  Also, if you activated in store, the vendor may have printed out some paperwork which may have included your PIN also.  

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes how do you find your 4 digit pin 

Need Help? Let's chat.