cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone wont work

JDew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my bill on the 1st of this month and I cant call or text and when my fiancee calls me it automatically hangs up on her and the call doesnt go threw what us happening?

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your account in the self serve to make sure your account is active.  If you have still having problems, contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@JDew wrote:

I paid my bill on the 1st of this month and I cant call or text and when my fiancee calls me it automatically hangs up on her and the call doesnt go threw what us happening?

@JDew   If you dial 611 does it report your account suspended?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JDew wrote:

Try the lost/phone trick...log into your account, report your phone lost/suspend, wait a few minutes, log back, report found, log out, restart phone..this might reset your account...otherwise contact Moderator_Team via the envelope icon your community post.  Wait time can be couples hours or upto two days.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.