cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone stolen

Chantal3030boul
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Helly my phone was stolen here us my number xxxxxxxx. I would like to transfer my number on to my new sim card xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: removed account information

16 REPLIES 16

Open a ticket by clicking on the question mark in the bottom right corner of your screen.

The bot will likely need a couple of steps until it lets you submit it to the moderators. Use "talk to rep" or similar.

Chantal3030boul

Any advice

Chantal3030boul

Verify code I wont be able to access it seeing that my phone is stolen

Chantal3030boul

Thanks but the issue is that ita asking my first my cell then its going to txt me a authitification number. I dont have my cell

@Chantal3030boul wrote:

I dont have an account its asking me phone number to create an account however my phone is stolen

@Chantal3030boul...you'll need to Create an Account...all you need is an email address and your cell number. Once you do so, then you can make the sim change and you'll be back in business.

Give it a try...we're here if you run into trouble.

Chantal3030boul

I dont have an account its asking me phone number to create an account however my phone is stolen

@Chantal3030boul wrote:

I do not see options for this I want my old number new card

EZPZ

@Chantal3030boul wrote:

I want to activate my new card with my old number...

Please see the instructions as provided earlier.

Chantal3030boul

I do not see options for this I want my old number new card

Chantal3030boul

I want to activate my new card with my old number...

@Chantal3030boul 

Please do not post your account information here. Anyone with an internet connection can read what you post here. Also, you need to be performing this change yourself from within your Self Serve account.

Don't post personal info on the Community Forum...you're at risk of major vexation otherwise.

Chantal3030boul

Sorry the you did not give you the accurate sim card  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx my number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: account information removed

@Chantal3030boul wrote:

Helly my phone was stolen here us my number xxxxxxxx. I would like to transfer my number on to my new sim card xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca and after logging in, click on Plans and Add-ons, and then on Change SIM card.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Chantal3030boul wrote:

Helly my phone was stolen here us my number xxxxxxxxx. I would like to transfer my number on to my new sim card xxxxxx

Need Help? Let's chat.