cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone record

juleswatts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to obtain usage record for a specific day however I'm not able to go back any further than August.

I know it's a long shot but Is there any way to get a record for May 2019? I need it for court purposes 

6 REPLIES 6

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@juleswatts wrote:

Since this is prepaid there's no PDF copies of bills that I can see. Which is unfortunate 

Correct...... not on Telus prepaid for sure. Been on Telus for 14 years, prepaid. So unlikely that PM would have something that Telus does NOT have. Like Iam thinking , likely a prepaid plan cost control that all prepaid plans don’t have. Even Telus history does not show a phone number for calls and texts for the from or to number. 

juleswatts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since this is prepaid there's no PDF copies of bills that I can see. Which is unfortunate 

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As of today, Nov 21, 2019, my Telus prepaid only goes back to. I have never had a post paid plan...do their billings show all calls and texts? I do now that there is a couple years of PDF file for my Telus home account. 

E7F7EC41-241A-4F89-84CE-F6B235A7B070.jpeg

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

Best to contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and following instructions. They will likely get back to you within a few hours or a day

@PAULRANG18 @geopublic  my understanding is they only have access to the same 90 days of history.  It is likley a waste of time to contact the moderator team.  

@juleswatts I don't know how much is actually stored at Public Mobile (Telus), but if it's more than 90 days and you need that data, you would probably need need your lawyer to get a court order and take it to Public Mobile (or maybe Telus) to action.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@juleswatts wrote:

I'm trying to obtain usage record for a specific day however I'm not able to go back any further than August.

I know it's a long shot but Is there any way to get a record for May 2019? I need it for court purposes 

@juleswatts 

stpm-new.png

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and following instructions. They will likely get back to you within a few hours or a day

Need Help? Let's chat.