cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone problem

Stan72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone else's phone not working.? I cant make calls or text nothing works and they took payment on the 23rd of April 

9 REPLIES 9

bammirato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@bammirato wrote:

@Alex888 wrote:
@bammiratoTry going into your account, report your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart your phone.

Thank you - I have tried that more than once and it didn’t work...not sure what is going on...tried resetting network settings as well.

From your previous thread on Friday it looks like you tried the SIM in another phone and it worked. That points to a problem with the phone.

Thank you...just wanted to let you know you resolved my issue.   After trying everything under the sun we noticed that there was something dislodged in the sim hole...have to get a new phone but service works on my old iPhone 5🙄

thanks so much for suggesting looking at the phone...actually would not have thought  to do that!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

There was a system problem with accounts starting in that day.  Annoucement was made here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-System-issue-expired-select-cu...

Its supposed to be fixed by now.  So other than doing the usual tricks, like make $1 payment or lost/stolen strick, you will probably need Moderator_Team to help. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Stan72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its active

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bammirato wrote:

@Alex888 wrote:
@bammiratoTry going into your account, report your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart your phone.

Thank you - I have tried that more than once and it didn’t work...not sure what is going on...tried resetting network settings as well.

From your previous thread on Friday it looks like you tried the SIM in another phone and it worked. That points to a problem with the phone.

bammirato

@Alex888 wrote:

@bammirato Try going into your account, report your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart your phone.

bammirato

@Stan72 wrote:

Anyone else's phone not working.? I cant make calls or text nothing works and they took payment on the 23rd of April 

My service has been out since last Wednesday!!  I can’t get anyone to fix this issue.  It’s been “searching” for the network the whole time...Saturday morning it appeared connected but as soon as I left my house it was gone and out since.  Like you, active account/paid so I have no idea. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Stan72 What is your account status, Active, Suspended, or Expired? When was the last time you restarted your phone?

Altitudinus

Can you give more details? Has it worked for you at all or have you never been able to receive texts or calls since activating your SIM card (I'm assuming on the 23rd of April?)

Need Help? Let's chat.