cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number conflicts

tronghuynh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i just got a number from mobile public i can recieve message and make outcall but when my friend call in its direct to other person and they said their number is the same as mine, can you please solve this thank you

5 REPLIES 5

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tronghuynh wrote:

yes i know but i like the number, second its doesnt have an option where i can choose the last 4 digit like the first time i signed up 

You are going to have to give up this number because someone owns the number that Public Mobile assigned/gave to you. So you are better off just changing it now. 

@tronghuynh wrote:

yes i know but i like the number, second its doesnt have an option where i can choose the last 4 digit like the first time i signed up 

The number selection involves picking a city and letting the system offer up what is available.  I find early morning when new numbers are released for selection is the best time to check.  If you really like your current number, then endure the long wait and get the moderator team to fix the issue. 

tronghuynh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You could try doing a number change in selfserve. Login click plans and addons then change number. 

Be aware you can only change number once every 30 days. 

The other option (maybe the more correct) is to contact moderator_team by private message and get them to investigate. Wait time is 72+hours iirc

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can go into your account and pick change number  directly under my profile in your self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.