cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Tajinder1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone check please this is so frustrating payments are auto debit and I received message payments cleared why oh ph is not working please call me ASAP 

10 REPLIES 10

@Gobluej1 wrote:

I have the same problem since this afternoon, anyone can help?

Hi @Gobluej1 

Yes moderators can help.

Please contact them using https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Provide your number and the email you used for your accout

Hope you get it resolved soon

bchow

While waiting for an reply from the moderator. You could try to login to Self Service and see what is going on with your account. Click on the link below to login:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

@Tajinder1 wrote:

I want to talk to someone today 

I have merged two duplicate threads. Unfortunately, Public Mobile does not offer real-time customer service. Please send your message to Moderator_Team and they will answer you when possible.

Gobluej1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem since this afternoon, anyone can help?

Tajinder1

I want to talk to someone today 

Tajinder1

Can someone please check ph phone is disconnected I have auto payment set up since 2014 and I received message on Monday that payment cleared can someone please check or call me

@srlawren wrote:

@Tajinder1 You will need to send a private message to the moderator team for help.  Please see here to learn how:  How to Get Help - Community

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tajinder1 wrote:

Can someone check please this is so frustrating payments are auto debit and I received message payments cleared why oh ph is not working please call me ASAP 

@Tajinder1  To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tajinder1 You will need to send a private message to the moderator team for help.  Please see here to learn how:  How to Get Help - Community

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Tajinder1

My payment is auto payment and I message received your payment went through and my ph is not working, can someone please reply?

Need Help? Let's chat.