cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone loaded but nothing happening

monica61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi I paid my top up a day late . Loaded it yesterday the 26th. The payment was accepted 45 dollars . And nothing !! Really getting upset about this I live in rural I've had the company 2 months or more and never had problems so what the hell is up ??? 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@monica61 wrote:

My phone is not public mobile phone . How do I contact a moderator ? And I have 9 dollars in my account . Paid up yesterday 

@monica61, For the purpose of reporting phone lost, it doesn't matter if it is a PM phone or not.  it will temporarilly deactivate the SIM, and then you reactivate it.

@monica61 wrote:

My phone is not public mobile phone . How do I contact a moderator ? And I have 9 dollars in my account . Paid up yesterday 

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

monica61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@monica61

If your balance is positive and covers your plan, but the plan has not activated, you might want to try the following:

1.  Report your phone lost/stolen.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login.  Report your phone found.

2.  Manually add $1 into your balance.  

These actions sometimes with reset your SIM/re-activate account.  

Otherwise, might need to private message moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.