I paid the amount in full and still my phone is not activated.please help me

Stephen yen

10 REPLIES 10

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@stephanieyen23 wrote:

Stephen yen

Add extra $1 to your account, restart phone. If it didn't help, ask for moderator's help through clicking the "?" in lower right side of the page, typing "contact moderator", and following directions.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@LovesToPM  Yes you can as I've had to do for the third month in a row for the bf s account. I think the point being if it can be solved by any other work around it's better. Especially if that doesn't work. Then you are just creating another issue that will require moderator assistance.

Well if my phone isn't working and I can solve it myself very easily, I would do so.
Getting back the proper rewards is lower priority and can wait for Moderator assistance, if need be.

@LovesToPM  I'm not saying it's not an effective tool to get your phone working again. But the moderators would prefer if we tried a couple of other things first....if they work as well then they are more effective because it won't tie up moderator time unnecessarily. Rewards not being applied by doing this is becoming a real issue.

@darlicious wrote:

@LovesToPM  Yes you can as I've had to do for the third month in a row for the bf s account. I think the point being if it can be solved by any other work around it's better. Especially if that doesn't work. Then you are just creating another issue that will require moderator assistance.

Well if my phone isn't working and I can solve it myself very easily, I would do so.
Getting back the proper rewards is lower priority and can wait for Moderator assistance, if need be.

@geopublic wrote:

@stephanieyen23 

Note: If you try the lost stolen trick there is a strong possibility that you will lose your rewards so i would not recommend it.

I've done the lost / stolen phone trick and no rewards were lost.

If I did lose rewards for trying this, are you saying I can't contact Moderators to have the rewards reinstated?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@stephanieyen23 

Note: If you try the lost stolen trick there is a strong possibility that you will lose your rewards so i would not recommend it.

To submit a ticket to PM for help do the following:

stpm-new.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account - what is the status ?  Try the lost phone trick as suggested by @Dunkgirl .  You could also try manually adding a $1 payment.  If you still need assistance then subm a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Is it status message or are your services not working?

Did you restart your phone after payment?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stephanieyen23 wrote:

Stephen yen

Was your service suspended? Do you still see the Reactivate button up top? Maybe restart the phone?

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stephanieyen23 wrote:

Stephen yen

@stephanieyen23  Can you please upload a screen shot of your self serve account overview but blur out your personal details?

There are a couple steps you can try. Add $1 again to your account (yes I know you have enough funds) but do it anyway.

If that does not help... although there may be issues if you have referrals (which can be fixed later by moderators) by using this method I would suggest doing it as this may fix your service.

Log into self serve. Click Plans & Addons. Click Lost/Stolen phone. Click Suspend service. Log out of self serve. Reboot phone. Wait 10 minutes. Log back in. Go back to the same place and say found phone. Reboot phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and service and hopefully solves your issue.

Edit- If all else fails in the end you will need assistance from the moderators by creating a support ticket. You can click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ then enter “contact support” Follow the messages to get to the bottom where it has a Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket Click Me! button will appear.

The Moderators are available (Eastern) Monday to Friday 8am-12am and Saturday+Sunday from 8am-10pm. 

Click here for more info on moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.