cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone has disconnected from network

I woke up this morning and my phone was completely disconnected from network, no data, no text, no calls in or outgoing, I’ve tried resetting it, turning it off and on, taking the SIM card out and resetting. It won’t work and the public mobile bot help is completely useless. Any ideas on how to get it back on network?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Phone has disconnected from network

@Emmic2 wrote:

I woke up this morning and my phone was completely disconnected from network, no data, no text, no calls in or outgoing, I’ve tried resetting it, turning it off and on, taking the SIM card out and resetting. It won’t work and the public mobile bot help is completely useless. Any ideas on how to get it back on network?

Sign into your account at selfserve.publicmobile.ca .  Are you still able to get in? Is your plan shown as active? Also make sure that someone hasn't illegally changed the active sim card on your account by comparing the number listed in the account to the one in your phone.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Emmic2 

If your account is in good standing, do you have another working phone? Try swapping the SIM card on another phone to rule out any hardware issues.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Emmic2 Make sure your credit card is up-to-date and auto pay is checked my first month when I signed up I did not turn on auto pay and I had no service when I got up in the morning you do that under self serve