cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone calls, texts, data not working

i2un
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have sent moderator team a pm but haven't heard anything as of yet.. This is extremely frustrating. I made a manual payment of 60$ , my account balance shows 62$ yet when i login online it shows my plan as 'expired' and I cannot use my phone. How is it okay that I have to lose a day or two of service that I have paid for. Today was the autopay date, and instead of autopay I made a manual payment... Yet I can't use my phone? 

18 REPLIES 18

Okay... from the screenshots, it looks like the Self-Serve system is not fully available at this time.

I also see that you've got a balance of $62 loaded and ready.

Today is your payment date.  You now see messages that tell to do nothing, as you've got the balance loaded.

*IF* your services are still working, please do nothing further.  If your services have stopped, as you've already messaged the moderators, please allow them to contact you.

This is your payment date - your service should still be working.  Your actual renew happens in the early morning, whether on AutoPay or having the funds sitting waiting.

For me it's a case for the moderator...sorry.... @i2un

i2un

Keep in mind the only two things I have done is make a manual payment and disable autopay.... 

i2un

This is what happens when I click on 'change plan' : it's as if my plan has been completely removed! yet when i click on try out more options from this page under NEW PLAN, it gives me that crazy error message that I posted early. "

HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory." 

Untitled.png

What I can see that you have available funds in your account....can you click on change plan on this page or you did it before???

i2un

I can click on make a payment, but I have already made the payment!  When I click it now it shows Current Plan : $0.00 , if I click the link underneath to 'Change Plan' this brings me to that broken page I posted earlier.

Untitled.png

You can't click on make a payment???

i2un

Untitled.pngThe links to change my plan do not work, plan details brings up a blank page as well, plans and  add-ons tab at the top, DOES NOT WORK. 

i2un

I removed autopay entirely from my account after making the manual payment. The feature never works properly anyways, not worth the extra 2$ for all the hassle .

Perhaps the system is mixed because you have autopay today and you made a manual payment...???

i2un

I have! I tried chrome incognito mode and also Microsoft edge:

Untitled.png

Try what @Anonymous say to you...change browser...incognito mode...IF THAT'S NOT YOU HAVE ALREADY TRIED...I have read your answer after...

i2un

I have tried, and also when I click 'Change Plan' from the main my account screen, I get this crazy error:Untitled.png

Will try in edge 😕 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@i2un wrote:

This is what happens when I get click on plans and addons.. I have tried logging out and back in multiple times. 

Try another browser, clear cache/cookies, use incognito/privacy mode.

i2un

Untitled.pngThis is what happens when I get click on plans and addons.. I have tried logging out and back in multiple times. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@i2un wrote:

I have sent moderator team a pm but haven't heard anything as of yet.. This is extremely frustrating. I made a manual payment of 60$ , my account balance shows 62$ yet when i login online it shows my plan as 'expired' and I cannot use my phone. How is it okay that I have to lose a day or two of service that I have paid for. Today was the autopay date, and instead of autopay I made a manual payment... Yet I can't use my phone? 

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry for you @i2un there is some problem with autopay..especially the renewal date..a reply from the moderator can take few hours upto 2 days...Smiley Frustrated..The EXPIRED on your account is normal the day before your renewal date...but not that you can't call or text....

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@i2un, based on recent feedback moderator team response should be fairly quick, within an hour or two.  Please stay patient.  If you have suffered account outages for which you feel that compensation is appropriate, that is something that you should bring up with the moderators. 

Need Help? Let's chat.