cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone calls and texting not working

jess4buck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan from the 45$ to the 21$ and would like to know when I will get my service back on 

23 REPLIES 23

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CellAid wrote:

Did you pick the $20 data only plan by chance?  There are only two $20 plans that I'm aware of, data only and calling only.

@CellAid no, and it has been resolved now

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you pick the $20 data only plan by chance?  There are only two $20 plans that I'm aware of, data only and calling only.

Ok thanks to let us know...and don't forget to click on the good answer ...ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION...It will help other to find the solution...Have a nice day @jess4buck

jess4buck

Marking it as lost and then found 

jess4buck

Awesome it worked! 

Happy for you! What was the solution then @jess4buck?? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jess4buck wrote:

I just got the talk and text plan no data too broke this month lol for data

We joke...as I'm sure it was a typo. You mean $25 right? Or do you have a couple referrals or have you been here a couple years along with maybe autopay?

srlawren

@jess4buck glad to hear it!  Sometimes when changing plans, the system gets a bit confused.  Reporting lost suspends your service, and then marking it found makes the system go back and re-allocate your talk and text (and if you had it, data) to reactivate them.  It seems to work most of the time when this happens.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

jess4buck

I just got the talk and text plan no data too broke this month lol for data

jess4buck

It worked thank you

jess4buck

Thank you all it worked!!

srlawren

@jess4buck wrote:

Here goes nothing lol thank you

@jess4buck any luck?

If you tried all the things and your account is active and nothing happen...you will need to ask for help from the moderator...here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened... You will wait few minutes or 2 days...but you will have help for your account... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc wrote:

@jess4buck wrote:

I changed my plan from the 45$ to the 21$ and would like to know when I will get my service back on 

@jess4buckThere is an in market $21 plan?

Thank you! I was reading this thread thinking ...um...what $21 plan?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jess4buck wrote:

@jess4buckThere is an in market $21 plan?

jess4buck

Here goes nothing lol thank you

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jess4buck It's wasn't inactive more than 90 days ? 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

it seems like you did immediate plan change. When you do renew your plan in future date, the service should renew itself. if you change plan immediately, and the service not renew properly, you may need to try lost phone funtion. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jess4buck, If your self serve shows your plan as now Active, you could try the lost/found phone trick.  Report your phone lost/stolen, wait a few minutes, then report it as found.  Then restart your phone.  This sometimes helps kick start things...

jess4buck

Lol that scares me too much to try 

jess4buck

I changed it when it was an inactive account

Yes I turned it off and started it again

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jess4buck Just wondering when did you change the plan ?

Did you select change plan now or Next Renewal date ?

Try to click on lost/stolen phone & then after 5 mintues click found phone, sometimes it works

**** Please note: I am not a Moderator ****

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@jess4buck, was this an immediate change, or scheduled for your next renewal?

Was your plan active, or inactive (expired) at the time?

Have you attempted to restart your phone (turn it off, then back on)?

Need Help? Let's chat.